PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

madidanae
02-23-13, 01:49 PM
Ok so I know there is probably another thread on this but I couldn't find so I started a new one, lol :) so here's my issue.... I just recently got a new phone (android) & had Teamlava transfer my store to my new device. But ever since they transfered my shop, everytime I go to play it forces close! :( it doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game it happens at raandom times. I have emailed teamlave about this and they responded with, they will have their engernering team look into this. I've never had this issue before the transfer n it sux cause I literally cannot log into the game for more than 10min. without it forcing close! Has anyone else had this issue? What are some things I can do without having to uninstall & reinstalling? & if I do uninstall the game how would I get my shop back once I reinstall the game?
PLEASE HELP

natcat88
02-23-13, 02:24 PM
Uninstall app and reinstall in ur app store..it will probably have some updates when you re-install but you will not lose your shop or progress, your ID is tied to your new device. good luck :)