PDA

View Full Version : How about Ghetto Story...

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:28 PM
How about Ghetto Story!?

Instead of coins, you would use food stamps to buy things...

Things you could grow to earn money, could be weed, watermelons (this would be easy, just copy it from Farm Story), etc...

Perhaps you could have a welfare check option in whereafter a month goes by, you can cash that in.

Some of the buildings could be a check cashing place, a KFC, McD, liquor store, corner mart, etc...

Most of the residences would be boarded up houses, however, perhaps you could offer, "rare", items in your Ghetto Case which may include a set of project houses, cheap hotels, or perhaps broken down high rise apartment buildings, or maybe a jail or courthouse.

Instead of cleaning, watering, etc...your neighbors, you could go around, "tagging", everyones houses and buildings with grafitti....thererefore you could look forward to seeing, "Tagged you x3", in your comments for as far as you can see. And, in the decorations section, you can charge us real money to choose what color paint we want to use. Or, you could go around robbing peoples houses and business, each time leaving with an undisclosed amount of money or goods. Then of course you couls write, "Robbed you x 3", on peoples walls.

Some of the other decorations could be, random trash thrown on the road, broken bottles, broken down cars, dirty needles, etc...

The animals section could of course include Pitbulls, Rottweilers....and of course rodents.

Instead of factories, you could have, "Street Corners", there, you could conduct all your business....sell the weed you grew earlier in the game, employ prostitues, sell stolen goods, etc...

Sounds like fun....get it going TeamLava...or perhaps try updating some of your existing games. Either one will be acceptable.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 09:39 PM
Lmfao!!!!!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 02:38 AM
Most of the residences would be boarded up houses, however, perhaps you could offer, "rare", items in your Ghetto Case which may include a set of project houses, cheap hotels, or perhaps broken down high rise apartment buildings, or maybe a jail or courthouse.

Imagine the Holiday Surprise!

A white STD.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 10:28 AM
Best CityStory thread ever. Might as well just retire this (edit) website now.

Unregistered
12-27-10, 09:53 PM
Although funny it is highly stereotypical and racial, people would get offended

Unregistered
12-27-10, 10:12 PM
...work, go to school, have families that need attention-anything?? Never mind about school-the grammar, spelling and punctuation answers that question. Honestly, how can anyone with an IQ over 70 find that idiot's raving to be humorous?? Deserving of pity-that's what it truly is. But then, maybe it can be excused by youth-if the loser who wrote it is under 10 years of age.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 01:01 AM
I work, go to school, I am married, I have a kid AND im black and grew up in the ghetto. I still find this hilarious cause it's true. Facts are facts and steriotypes are just truths that others are to tense to admit. So guess what, I LOVE chicken and my pit (buster) was the most faithful dog. So get over your nerd rage cause THE GHETTO STORY IDEA WAS FUNNY AS HELL

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:00 AM
Would hilarious, I'd pay to play that one. As long as we could have a fly ride to cruise around in while we conduct business in the hood.