PDA

View Full Version : where are the older items?

DarkEyes2012
02-23-13, 02:09 AM
i was checking for the tiles in the market and i realize that the shiny white tile and the shiny black tile is gone. how sad. it costs very cheap. like 200 and i needed it for my restaurant.

admin, if you read this, please give me a logical reason why those items are gone.:(

wingus
02-23-13, 09:07 PM
I would have LOVED some of the white tiles, but was told they were removed as part of the Holiday Content removal in January. Very sad. They're so nice!!

DarkEyes2012
02-25-13, 05:48 AM
Thanks for the response. I checked the christmas version just like you said in the holiday content part. there are no shiny tiles in the version. I checked the other versions like thanksgiving and the results are the same. There are no tiles in this version either.

justk9188
02-26-13, 11:39 AM
Just tested.
Store your shiny white tile (by placing another tile on it)
Open design and look for shiny white tile (force close and reopen if you don't find it)
Tap place and menu "buy" will appear.
Now, buy as much as you can.

bartonela
02-26-13, 06:18 PM
I also noticed it.. i loved those shiny tiles, and I tried to storage them and when I place them again, they just disappears.

lotuskat
02-27-13, 10:53 AM
When you place them out of storage, you should be able to tap to spaces next to the shiny tile to buy more.

rainedrop101
02-28-13, 09:51 AM
Strangely enough I like it when they remove/add things because it gets boring to visit peoples places and they all look the same or similar because everyone has the same thing. Add/remove items from market will add the amount of unique and creative places to make and visit.

side note: sheesh posting a lot today must be bored. lol

rainedrop101
02-28-13, 09:52 AM
Let me clarify. Referring to me posting alot today. LOL

crazieshayzie
03-01-13, 05:08 PM
What about the rainbow items? Luckily, I have a bunch but I'm income the and I can't purchase anymore!! They're not holiday items, so shouldn't have been erased! Any ideas????? Makes me sad!

nky1111
03-02-13, 08:52 AM
they are for st.Patrick day. as are pots of gold and shamrocks.

bartonela
03-06-13, 05:00 PM
When you place them out of storage, you should be able to tap to spaces next to the shiny tile to buy more.

I tried it.. Is this not working only for me?

lotuskat
03-07-13, 09:26 AM
I tried it.. Is this not working only for me?

Did you place the tile you want more of in storage?

bartonela
03-11-13, 11:34 AM
Did you place the tile you want more of in storage?

Yes, I did. They are in storage but without price.. when I place them in restaurant, I can't buy more, because there does not exist an option, they're just gone..

theladymorgana
03-13-13, 09:24 AM
The shiny tiles were technically new years... as well as my favorite dark pattern wallpaper.

lotuskat
03-13-13, 10:49 AM
Yes, I did. They are in storage but without price.. when I place them in restaurant, I can't buy more, because there does not exist an option, they're just gone..

That's weird, it works on mine. This is what I did:
1. Tap on "Design."
2. Buy a new floor tile and cover the black tile.
3. Close out of the design box.
4. Tap on "Design."
5. Find the black tile in storage.
6. Place black tile on the board.
7. Tap on pop-up saying "Tap Again to Buy," and it places a new black tile.