PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Suggestion Thread and Poll - 2/20/13

maguar
02-22-13, 06:32 PM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41032-More-gifting-please) requesting more gift options. For info on the upcoming update check out this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44825-Content-Update-News-Coming-Soon!).

bowlfullofcherries
02-22-13, 06:49 PM
Barracks might open up a whole new quest line. I'd love them as a building goal. The wandering bard was a close second for me- how cool would that be?! He could be all kinds of fun and maybe a little irreverent to everyone- not just Baron Butthead.

maguar
02-22-13, 06:53 PM
Hi bowlfullofcherries, so you know for next time, you can only vote once but that vote can be for multiple items.

dng1234
02-22-13, 08:56 PM
The vineyard would be nice... Open up a possible new crop and maybe some new meals. The barracks should help open up a whole other quest line. And the bard would be a nice addition to the slowly growing list of characters.

bowlfullofcherries
02-22-13, 11:44 PM
No worries, maguar- I voted once- just voicing my approval for my second choice!

jonnypopins
02-23-13, 06:41 AM
I would like to see a bigger/different building once it has been upgraded to its max. A level 5 library should be nicer/ bigger than the other levels. Same with all the others. Maybe even castle upgrades.

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 06:58 AM
I would like to see a bigger/different building once it has been upgraded to its max. A level 5 library should be nicer/ bigger than the other levels. Same with all the others. Maybe even castle upgrades.

Agree! Im so disappointed with the upgrading thing !

jaybay1147
02-23-13, 07:32 AM
When the valentines day update ends, I think in you're inventory there should be a tab that says "Valentines" on it for separation. I'd also love a new St. Patrick's Day quest line.

puffindutch
02-23-13, 07:44 AM
It would be nice to have a use for the glimmer bulbs. Have had 99 in storage for months, hate to see them sat there doing nothing! Get bored of planting acres of wheat......

roosfamily
02-23-13, 09:20 AM

I agree.

CatLadyy
02-23-13, 07:01 PM
When the valentines day update ends, I think in you're inventory there should be a tab that says "Valentines" on it for separation. I'd also love a new St. Patrick's Day quest line.

Agreed! There is a "Special" tab, but it isn't being used for anything. That would be a good place for holiday items.

irishmeagan
02-23-13, 09:41 PM
I was kind of hoping Agnes would move into Castle Story to be with Old Thomas <3

Fomomo
02-24-13, 12:40 AM
More shards would be cool. A Shard to reduce energy consumption when chopping trees and mining would be helpful (research on labor?). :)

boxesj
02-24-13, 04:14 PM
Mermaid scales pond would be cool!

Starlitstream
02-24-13, 04:25 PM
I was kind of hoping Agnes would move into Castle Story to be with Old Thomas <3

Me too. Was kind of a sad ending. Come on Old Thomas, find a way to be with Agnes!!!!

mamareader02
02-24-13, 04:33 PM
A moat!maybe a guillotine ?maybe a jester?

Rockinkitten
02-25-13, 01:24 AM
What I want most of all is expansions! I'm so desperately out of room!

bopang
02-25-13, 01:28 AM
so when will the next big upgrade come? =)

blurbie
02-25-13, 08:08 AM
Stuff I would like includes ivy--maybe ivy on a pole. What about a maypole? How about a Trojan horse. That would be cute! How about a firepit or BBQ pit? We could roast up our chickens. My kingdom would like more animals. Maybe a crow or raven. Maybe a yak. Or a goat. My character would like a loom for her tailor shop (wink, wink). Maybe a group of butterflies to craft and place in my pink flower patch or by my rainbows. Maybe I need a pie stand and a pie man. All of the above, please? I can already envision where everything should go!

blurbie
02-25-13, 08:09 AM
A flock of geese. Swans for my ponds. A paddleboat for Thurston and Ivy.

blurbie
02-25-13, 08:11 AM
A pirate ship, complete with a pirate who is ready to retire.

elaur
02-25-13, 09:09 AM
I still think we need a garden building. Crops take up too much room and we need to do them for the adventures. Or another adventure that's as good as dark caves with different ingredients. (Less farming!)

clarkstonia
02-26-13, 04:49 PM
I'd like a Mermaid pond and a fish farm please :)

turtle805
02-27-13, 07:46 AM
How about a well-house complete with an archemides screw to provide water. It could work like the mines and sawmills do.

onemansmiracle
02-27-13, 08:49 AM
Wandering bard seems interesting :)

cookietyler
02-27-13, 12:08 PM
..how about being able to gift more then three neighbors a day...

graciemarie1
02-27-13, 12:18 PM
I would like more expansions available. It's getting a little crowded in here...

malleyy
02-27-13, 12:37 PM
I'm sure it's been suggested, but I think having fences would be great rather than just walls. I'd like to be able to fence my animals in.

I also think it would be cool to have a water tower where you could collect like 5-10 water from it at a time.

roosfamily
02-28-13, 01:22 AM
I would like more expansions available. It's getting a little crowded in here...
I agree ...

Rockinkitten
02-28-13, 03:29 AM
Expansions please and I agree about fences!

blurbie
02-28-13, 02:58 PM
I love the water tower idea!

Fomomo
03-02-13, 03:37 AM
It will be nice if Jewels could be used to make something in the forge. With the 4th shard, I can get "rid" of silver by making mithrills and coal by making jewels but cannot do much about maxed out jewels, other than trying to make jewel beams and blocks.

Also, it will be nice if we could make earth wisps and lanterns in another type of craft building. It gets so crowded in the workshop.

jengif
03-02-13, 05:01 PM
I would love to be able to sell some of these maxed out items. I would also like to be able to buy items that drop by chance. Even if they were crazy expensive and you had to grow strawberries like mad for a week to afford it... Still might be better than just HOPING something drops.

cymoril69
03-02-13, 07:31 PM

I totally was thinking the same thing!!!! Maybe she'll be the new character in the April release.

CatLadyy
03-03-13, 07:39 AM
I would love to see some flower/rock garden decorations, fences, park bench, more houses and markets, fruit stand, random village scenes..

maggieyyli
03-03-13, 11:32 AM
Mermaid scales pond would be cool!

Absolutely! Or add mermaid scale in gift menu!

Agree. Maybe there can be a story line of Agnes moving to the castle but was caught by Baron because she is a genius... and Old Thomas saves her... sth like that.. :>

lotuskat
03-04-13, 09:58 AM
Absolutely! Or add mermaid scale in gift menu!

Agree. Maybe there can be a story line of Agnes moving to the castle but was caught by Baron because she is a genius... and Old Thomas saves her... sth like that.. :>

Apparently, an update in April will add a new character!

vchanhs
03-05-13, 06:37 PM
My wish list
1) 100% mermaid scale pond
2) rich coal rocks
3) fish recipe that don't use flour
4) more quests line

NanaCanna
03-05-13, 08:22 PM
Can someone tell me what adamant is for? I got it from Sir Pigglesworth today.

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 11:05 PM
Fences for my animals, send more than 3 gifts a day, more characters, a clothes and jewellery shop, a fish farm, uses for things like big ruby and fey crystal, increasing the shards drop rate, and more expansion plots available is what I would like to see on castle storyAlso maybe a love story between Ivy and Thurston, and Old Thomas and AgnesI also voted for everything in the poll except enchanted rock outcropping, pot of gold and leprechaun store

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 11:06 PM
Apparently, an update in April will add a new character!

That will most probably be the hairy princess in the art of castle story thread

NayanPrakash
03-05-13, 11:07 PM
Can someone tell me what adamant is for? I got it from Sir Pigglesworth today.

Adamant, big ruby, fey crystal, mithril, etc are not used for anything right now. Maybe a use will come for them in the future updates.

sockball
03-06-13, 08:14 AM
Increase rare item drop rate!! (Alicorn, tablet shards)

Increase resource and crafting building limit.

At least let higher level players have three or four workshops.

mamareader02
03-06-13, 08:25 AM
Agree with slightly better chances at rare drop rate,and a third workshop and kitchen

Fomomo
03-07-13, 01:59 AM
..how about being able to gift more then three neighbors a day...

Agree 100% here. I want to the reciprocate all gifts I receive, but I can only return three daily. It is frustrating. I don't understand why the gifting system is set up like this.

journeysmom
03-08-13, 03:43 PM
Personally, I would like a "confirm" button before spending gems....just saying......

maguar
03-08-13, 06:21 PM
Thanks to everyone who put forward suggestions. The new poll and suggestion thread is here (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Castle-Story-Discussion).