PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 2/20/13

maguar
02-22-13, 06:17 PM
Vote for the items, catalogues and themes you'd like to see in your boutique.

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know ehat is needed to make it one trend, classic etc. your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks.

Don't forget to look forward to see what special events and days are coming up.

You can also add gameplay suggestions. Please note that these won't be included in polls but will be passed on.

You can also add your opinion to this thread ([url]http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41451-More-different-gifts) on more gift options and this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39758-Makeup-counter) on the makeup counter for Android.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it.

Ic3e
02-22-13, 06:25 PM
I wish the catalogs could be more specific so I could get an insight of what they might look like because sometimes I don't really get it. I think this time I'll keep my votes for that. I'll only vote for the Silver Floor Lamp.

BeYaaz
02-22-13, 09:51 PM
I also wanted to vote for distressed jeans and printed tees but accidentally hit vote on my iPhone I really want a middle eastern theme with a belly dancing outfit and something Egyptian with a cleopatra outfit

BeYaaz
02-22-13, 10:00 PM
I also wish to see the following...
I would like to add walls within the boutique
I would like new gifts or have the option to gift our neighbors with things in our storage
Don't want any catalogues to go away
Cheaper expansions
Confirmation button for gem objects
Men's line
If we can design the cash register girls
More goals
More makeup for the makeup counter
I really loved the eclectic runway loved the outfits if we could have a full out theme like that

That's all for now :)

callofcthulhu
02-23-13, 01:38 AM
Catalogues that are just jewelry/tees/jeans etc, more accessories, new avatar hair and make up features, new gifts, more color options, and a catalogue inspired by Venice beach, ca

Not keen on the my fair lady catalogue unless its her ball gown ( the sparkly sheath dress). Not big on frills, so anything with understated elegance suits me

CatLadyy
02-23-13, 05:28 AM
I would also love to see a few more gift options!

AquaGirl88
02-23-13, 06:44 AM
More gift options PLEASE!!! XD

Christiana12345
02-23-13, 01:30 PM
I would like a gift card display.
Also,
More world clothes
Spring dress like straw hats, purple t shirt, flowing flower dress, butterfly sandals
More earrings! Butterfly earrings and flower earrings.

MORE GIFT OPIONS !!!!! Plz! ��

Christiana12345
02-23-13, 01:47 PM
Oh yea,
Baby doll frock, lepord flats, flowering headband, flowering braclet

Christiana12345
02-23-13, 04:53 PM
My fair lady will be great.
We need old stuff!

Plz more gifting opinions!

Christiana12345
02-23-13, 04:56 PM
I was thinking about this headband
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u628/pennyman12345/846b2c0959b58b5742cf34373e14b291_zps3becab25.jpg
And this.....
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u628/pennyman12345/baf2ff430435aad80ee1f083afaf213d_zpscefba66f.jpg

ladym7
02-23-13, 05:00 PM
I was thinking about this headband
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u628/pennyman12345/846b2c0959b58b5742cf34373e14b291_zps3becab25.jpg
And this.....
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u628/pennyman12345/baf2ff430435aad80ee1f083afaf213d_zpscefba66f.jpg

OMG the second photo is so beautiful ;) i'll definitely get it if it was ever offered as a catalogue item!

Christiana12345
02-24-13, 09:51 AM
OMG the second photo is so beautiful ;) i'll definitely get it if it was ever offered as a catalogue item!

Thx! I found both Of those pics on google pics.

ariesblu
02-25-13, 11:56 PM
Messenger bad
Different hair styles
Beaded dress

ariesblu
02-25-13, 11:57 PM
meant *bag

caverjen
02-26-13, 12:14 AM
More makeup catalogs for makeup counter
More avatar hairstyles
Confirmation button for boxes and LTOs

I don't mind paying real money for gems to have unique and beautiful items! What I do mind is that TeamLava places "gem traps" in their games. This is especially disheartening for younger players who often have to work hard to save up gems for purchases, only to accidentally open a box or buy an additional catalog slot. It's what I consider bad sportsmanship.

lelaina752
02-26-13, 05:44 AM
PLEASE PLEASE more hairstyles. I would love some long curly hair in brown or auburn, and a messy bun or some kind of updo. Even a ponytail that didn't have bangs. The mannequins in the display have many different hair options. I am just so tired of the ones we have available for our avatars (and most I don't even like).

Please also consider bringing back past LTOs and bringing items out of the box. Players have been asking for all of these things and more (gift options, confirmation buttons) for a long time. I'm glad the mods have passed on these requests, and I'm just going to just keep on asking until it happens!

Please lower the price of extra slots. 49 gems is too much! It makes me sad that early IOS players could buy them for 8 gems. I'm on Android and they were always expensive for me.

Finally, please make the make up counter available for Androids. I would love to have one for my store. Now that Android users can actually view them in IOS boutiques, it just makes us jealous. :)

kimikayyz
02-26-13, 10:46 AM
Love that bracelet in the pic...I think I'm just gonna make that for my own wrist!! :D

A make-up counter for Android would be nice.
Another gift option...say, some sort of jewelry item, sunglasses, a skirt maybe...

Cyclist catalog - cycling top & shorts, bike shoes and bike helmet (I'm a cyclist...I'd love to put that stuff in my sporting goods area in the boutique)
Maybe a helmet, shoe and water bottle display to go with it. A bike display? hmm...

Leprechan catalog - dress (like the clown & rainbow ones, but green and Leprechany), the hat, gold coin earrings, green pumps with a gold buckle. (short time plz - 1 or 2 hrs tops for easy gems)
Maybe pull the pot of gold with the rainbow from the other game for display (can't remember if it was Bakery or Restaurant, but one of them had that)

Bikini catalog - we have 2 swimsuits...how bout a 2-piece this time...bikini with belly chain, straw cowboy hat, wedge sandal, pretty umbrella drink (same way we got the hot cocoa at Xmas)

I like the idea of a belly dancer catalog....maybe something "I Dream of Jeannie" like. Or her cool bad sister. ;)

...that's all I've got for now...I always have great ideas until I'm on the spot...hahaa!!

QueenOfDiamond
02-26-13, 02:28 PM
A gift all or select all button when gifting nbrs.
Show more than just last 10 visitor/nbr who liked your store in news feed.
A confirm button on any gem use.
A confirm button on clearing any rack/counter.

jojopeanut
02-26-13, 07:01 PM
TL I really loved your back lite floor tiles please bring more into the game with spring colors purple & pink . Thanks

lovedbyfew
02-26-13, 09:43 PM
A gift all would really be handy.
Some ripped jeans.
knee high black boots.
Expansions cheaper.. :) please..
The customers not so grumpy when you change your layout to the way WE WANT IT.
I like the new outfit coming, black and white clothes (more) would be nice.
Maybe some more five dolor things that didn't take at least 12 hours.
Basketball shorts, beater.
Mixed hair for avatar, like my hair is black with red strips.
Stilettos.
And this game is really addicting.. :) love it.. Lovedbyfew

hohumvile
02-26-13, 10:43 PM
I would love it if there were hidden gems in neighbors boutiques. My star level would stay up. Definitely would work hard finding them gems.

erryka789
02-28-13, 12:44 AM
I would like the ability to move items from 1 rack or table to another. When redecorating with new racks and tables you have to wait til all the others are sold if no more space in the store.

sapphirecross
02-28-13, 05:40 PM
I clicked vote button by mistake trying to vote for distressed jeans - can you add another vote for that? At least I didn't accidentally spend gems with the misclick lol.

Makeup counter suggestions - 4 diff perfumes from the perfume display in a 2 hour catalog on makeup counter.

Also for makeup counter did the skin care pack get voted on that was suggested before? Sugar scrub displayed with loufah maybe, like the lipstick gift style; mask maybe a trio showing labels like single ingredient pic - honeycomb, vanilla bean, strawberry; pots of skin creams; sunscreen

Or a set with foundation, 4 bottles of diff skin colors; eye shadow in square pallet maybe in spring pastels; candy gloss trio; and body glitter. Would be nice if at least one was 5 hour 5 coin. Take forever to master it but even so. :)

Christiana12345
03-01-13, 07:47 PM
A Walk In The Park
Jean jackets
Skinny black n white jeans
Lace up saddle boots
Pink and silver friendship bracelet

sapphirecross
03-02-13, 06:18 AM
I want the butterfly bracelet from the fairy queen outfit added as a daily gift. Would be nice if it was 100 each. :)

Christiana12345
03-02-13, 08:12 AM
In fashion story, still no my fair lady! Get it now!

Christiana12345
03-02-13, 08:13 AM
I want the butterfly bracelet from the fairy queen outfit added as a daily gift.

Yes, I'm tired of same gifts everyday! :(

Christiana12345
03-02-13, 08:19 AM
Yes, I'm tired of same gifts everyday! :(

I want the butterfly bracelet from the fairy queen outfit added as a daily gift. Would be nice if it was 100 each. :)
Yep!

A gift all or select all button when gifting .
a lot of people was thinking about this. Come on TL, do this

I would also love to see a few more gift options!

Of course! Everyone is complaining that we have to little gift opinions.

TL, main idea: NEED TO UPDATE GIFTING PROBLEM

cookietyler
03-02-13, 08:48 AM
I would also like to see more catalogs added to the makeup counter: multiple foundation choices, different eye shadows, blushes, mascara, lip gloss

The distressed jeans sound great. How about a nightclub catalog? A cute party dress, fishnet leggings, cute necklace or earrings, and stiletto heels or boots?

Sawabugh
03-02-13, 05:08 PM
GIFTS: Please update them with the other updates? Sooo bored with them, the colors never match the newer stuff or the way most are decorating. Seasonal changes would be nice perhaps? Or new ones to match new themes?

DECOR:Please allow a selected floor tile or wallpaper to continue until done with it, just like in Bakery Story, for example. It's difficult to change out entire shop of flooring, I have a chronic condition that affects my hands, the continuation of choic would help a lot.

AVATARS: Getting really bored with hair and accessory choices (and clothing too for that matter). The occasional new stuff is okay but not usually a style or full look I would choose, more variety to fit alternate personal styles would be nice.

PRICES: If you charge less for new items, whether avatar or decor, you would sell more. It's just good business sense.

If you charge 1 for wallpaper or floor you will sell a ton more than if you charge 3, 5, 8. The volume will more than make up for the smaller price. I would cover my whole shop (or most) with a $1 choice but might noy buy a couple of the ones at are more.

Same with avatar items, if you offer something for 10 vs 50 you will again make up in volume of sales for the lower price. I would buy more avatar items to have choices if they cost less. Same goes for coin items, many can't waste $100,000 on an ugly shirt but if it was much less more would buy it to have it as an option later in case something comes out to go with it better.

Thank you for the newer updates and color choices, there are finally colors I really enjoy! Thanks for allowing suggestions, too.

Christiana12345
03-02-13, 10:15 PM
Ugh, it's forever! I'm waiting for poll. lol

callofcthulhu
03-03-13, 08:37 PM
Please turn the dresses from the fascinator display into catalogues!

opanugie
03-03-13, 10:21 PM
Suggestion :
1. MOVE DRESSES, shoes, bags, etc that we have been display to another place or another display, so we can display with new table or new racks without wait until they empty
2. SELECT ALL BUTTON; to send gift and request
3. DRESSING THE MANNAQUIN for new arrival so we can display the dresses, bags, etc that we like
4. PLEASE TAKE A BIG NOTE FOR NEW VARIATION ON GIFT, ITS REALLY BORING

Ic3e
03-07-13, 12:44 AM
Pastel Goth! Pastel Goth!

Ic3e
03-07-13, 12:44 AM
Here's a pic of Pastel Goth.

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/ced6b23c52fdf87ec4060ad1d96d8ee0_zpsf7d5932a.jpg

maguar
03-08-13, 06:49 PM
Thanks very much for all the suggestions. The new poll and suggestion thread is here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47735-Fashion-Story-Poll-and-suggestion-thread-3-6-13).