PDA

View Full Version : Storage bug?

caius76
02-22-13, 03:07 PM
I just crafted the romantic fountain in the love shack, for the valentines quest which requires it. I had nowhere to put it, so clicked the "storage" button so I could off a few chickens. When I went into my inventory, the fountain was nowhere to be found. Looks like I need to craft this thing again.... Has anyone else had this happen with storing crafted items/decorations?

On a side note, what is the point of this fountain? Does it provide anything, or is it only useful for the quest and can then be destroyed?

lotuskat
02-22-13, 03:25 PM
The fountain is purely decorative. Do you happen to see a "black box" on top of the love shack?

maguar
02-22-13, 03:43 PM
Just force close your game and restart. Your fountain should be in your inventory.

Dragonnat
02-22-13, 06:16 PM
How do you force close the game. I just had some walls disappear. Also, how do you open the storage building? I have put several things in it. Or is it the inventory? Little confused about this. Just started in the last week.

kooky panda
02-22-13, 06:24 PM
To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

You cannot open the storage building. To get to your inventory hit the edit button at the bottom of the screen, then tap the inventory chest shown on the screen.

caius76
02-22-13, 06:30 PM
Force close and restart worked, thanks!

Dragonnat
02-22-13, 07:20 PM
Thanks for replying so quickly. Also, am having problems constructing wisp lanterns for expansion. do they disappear from inventory? where is best place to get earth wisp? Thanks

rengirl1978
02-22-13, 07:57 PM
Earth wisp can be given as a gift to you from neighbors. You can also mine coal from rock outcroppings, small rock piles & iron righ rock. The mine you build will also give coal, and sometimes actual earth wisp. Once you have coal you can craft it into earth wisp. Once you have earthwisp, you can craft those into wisp lanterns for expansions!

Dragonnat
02-22-13, 11:20 PM
Thanks for replying so quickly.