PDA

View Full Version : Which Valentines Day Dragons do you have

lollipop_rp
02-22-13, 02:27 PM
I was just curious, did I anybody get all the LE dragons since the fireworks dragon?
I created a poll with multiple choice and a choice saying I got all of them.
P.s- I got two accounts. I don't like my real accounts name. My real account is on my iPad and if you want to see it I can give you my ID and you can see.
Also, I only got-
Firework
Rose
Chocolate
Right
Left

sweetstuff525
02-22-13, 02:47 PM
I'm missing cupid

NeferTsukia
02-22-13, 03:08 PM
Haven't tried for rose and chocolate, those are the two I'm missing.

NouraMoh
02-22-13, 04:02 PM
Got all of them :)

kwhales
02-22-13, 04:16 PM
I need cupid but really haven't tried that hard for it.

buddry
02-22-13, 07:33 PM
Got Cupid on my first try I believe but Passion is kicking my butt. Rose was easy and haven't tried for Chocolate yet

tinytwiddle
02-22-13, 07:37 PM
Passion seems to be impossible for me to get, although Left and Right only took a few tries each. Rose was a lot of 3 hour fails but I finally got it. Haven't evolved my Virtue yet so no Chocolate, and sad to say I caved and bought Cupid because I had the gold saved and didn't want to face hundreds of 32 hour fails!

wolfwindmoon
02-22-13, 11:14 PM
I have still to get ANY other than left heart. I got left heart basically right after they came out. And only more left hearts and magics since.

henrylucky
02-22-13, 11:56 PM
All are very easy, except Cupid that I still not get , don't know Chocolate because I still not trying for it
Got all heart dragons on first try and the rose too..

kurebiz
02-22-13, 11:56 PM
Got all. The pink hybrids are actually harder for me compared to the v.day LE

doop01
02-23-13, 12:16 AM
I got all of them. Most weren't too bad for me at all. A couple took a fair few goes to get tho. Sped some breeding up but not overly much

doop01
02-23-13, 12:18 AM
Got all. The pink hybrids are actually harder for me compared to the v.day LE

Yeah same for me. I'm having a harder time getting those than all of the new ones listed above

tailsprower
02-23-13, 01:27 AM
Got all except for Halloween , Snowman and Chocolate ! I wish the halloween dragons return :)

lilylunalove
02-23-13, 01:46 AM
I'm lucky, I got all of them.

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 02:53 AM
Trying for rose, got 21 hrs fail time (snowman) :(

NeferTsukia
02-23-13, 04:05 AM
I have still to get ANY other than left heart. I got left heart basically right after they came out. And only more left hearts and magics since.

Well that's depressing. :/ not even right heart? Have you tried using the left heart you have to try for right heart?

mammami08
02-23-13, 04:14 AM
I got them all but in the start it was really hard, think i tried for passion over two weeks, but since then i pretty much got them all within a couple of tries. Acctually got two chocos first and second try, then i stopped that combo.

hamadrys
02-23-13, 05:22 AM
Still missing Cupid, Passion and Chocolate. Haven't tried for Chocolate yet as I have to get Virtue first. Took a break to breed my Crusader, now back to Passion. I really want the Passion dragon, it is a very beautiful one I think.

Darkstorm2
02-23-13, 05:27 AM
Got all of them :)

Me too. Yay!

accisse
02-23-13, 05:58 AM
Only left and right hearts :( I've had such an over-abundance of them that I felt like ripping up my heart too.

Gave up trying for passion after the rose arch goal ended, and trying for cupid has proved to be just as tough. Not spending any more huge amounts of gold though, maybe a limit of 3 per day which I can get from neighbours.

nylear13
02-23-13, 06:22 AM
i got all of them, even got 2 cupids. LEs seem to come pretty easily to me, got all LEs except pumpkin and boo because I was new then and didn't think of trying for them since I was more focused on getting the dragons I liked first

MazShaddix
02-23-13, 06:53 AM
I didn't bother trying for chocolate, ive gave up trying for passion, it aint coming to my island anytime soon along with cupid, but I do have the rose dragon... strangely tho I did get an elf and snowman whilst trying for them lol

RotomGuy
02-23-13, 07:10 AM
Got both Hearts, got the Chocolate in the breeding den.

Cupid refuses to join my island, haven't tried for Passion yet, and I'm not trying for Rose until Topaz has been dealt with.

finnth12
02-23-13, 02:00 PM
Still need the Cupid, I tried to breed but got planet instead which I don't have, so I'm fine with it :)

lollygagger24
02-23-13, 03:56 PM
I have all except the Chocolate dragon, and I definitely have been trying... I keep getting Love dragons.

lollipop_rp
02-23-13, 08:31 PM
I am trying for Cupid and passion at the moment. Saving passion for last and working on cupid. I actually tried these two first and continued on to the other dragons. Right now, I have a 32 hour Titan in my breeding den, first one!!! I tried so hard for Titan and now I got it without even trying.!!!!
Good luck to everyone with the LEs! And CONGRATULATIONS to everyone so got them all, looks like they've got LEs off their back early!

kwobb_xx
02-23-13, 09:42 PM
lucky to say i got all of them

GDude118
02-23-13, 10:03 PM
I'm happy to say I'm one of the lucky ones that got them all. I almost gave up on rose though, kept getting that darn snowman, but finally got my rose. Good luck to everyone who is still trying for them. :)

anurulz
02-23-13, 11:44 PM
i got only the left heart and the cupid..the rest continue to elude me....

tonguelashing
02-24-13, 12:01 AM
I have all but Chocolate, it just plain eludes me...keep getting Love dragons and Tiny Dragons.

gotalotaluv
02-24-13, 12:34 AM
I have all but Chocolate as well ... and I don't even really WANT it .. it's an ugly dragon ... in my opinion .. lol I do wish I could put my rose dragon on my farm in Farm Story .. it's just precious!

magzlitex777
02-24-13, 08:16 AM
I would have all of them BUT kindle fire isn't graced enough to have the pink update

darla1123
02-24-13, 10:30 AM
I can not seem to breed chocolate or Cupid. I am taking a break for now. I will try again in a couple of days

lollipop_rp
02-25-13, 01:14 PM
I already voted but I just got a Cupid in my den!
P.s- not on this acct, this is my phone acct and I use it to send gold to myself. I play more on my iPad acct.

belizeanmama
02-25-13, 09:14 PM
I haven't been able to get chocolate.

Kami365
02-25-13, 09:28 PM
Right now I had hardtime to breed Chocolate,later go for Passion again.

salinho
02-26-13, 12:54 AM
I don't have chocolate, but I haven't tried.

henrylucky
02-26-13, 06:54 AM
Just got my Chocolate, after 3 Love and a Laserlight :D
It's easy, but I don't get the Cupid yet :( (actually, I just take a break with Cupid and tried for Chocolate)

azychan
02-26-13, 08:17 AM
i'm very happy, i got all of them :) i love v.day LE :D

plby
02-26-13, 09:30 AM
Had all, but sold them - to ugly to keep around :p Might try for a second cupid and keep it as a baby though :)

plby
02-26-13, 09:32 AM
Still got chocolate - it's so ugly it's cute :p

lollipop_rp
02-26-13, 01:27 PM
Just got my Chocolate, after 3 Love and a Laserlight :D
It's easy, but I don't get the Cupid yet :( (actually, I just take a break with Cupid and tried for Chocolate)
Lol, I wish I got some tuskers while trying for chocolate.... But I got a tiny

Still got chocolate - it's so ugly it's cute :p
it's got a cherry on the head!!! It's like the Icecream dragon

Had all, but sold them - to ugly to keep around :p Might try for a second cupid and keep it as a baby though :)
you SOLD them!!!!!!!!:)))))

plby
02-26-13, 02:01 PM
you SOLD them!!!!!!!!:)))))

Well - I don't keep dragons I don't like and trading takes too long, except when I need the gems to craft something :p

DragonTan1
02-26-13, 03:21 PM
I have a rose dragon, funny because I was expecting another but I got lucky.

leaable
02-26-13, 04:52 PM
I have the Cupid, rose and so many left hearts, I can't get a right heart to save myself and I now have 3 tuskers which is weird..

VeronicaMae
02-27-13, 07:15 AM
I cannot breed a Cupid, left, right or chocolate. I thought I had to breed a Cupid first to get the hearts. Please help. I am tired of waiting 32 hours for a Titan.

anurulz
02-27-13, 07:28 AM
oohhh i got a rose finally....got passion, right heart to go..i cant attempt chocolate coz a really new and have no dragons required to breed it...

henrylucky
02-27-13, 07:36 AM
I think you can breed Passion from just 2 Leftheart, since they have Passion element, and you can get Passion from 2 Diamond too...

J85909266
02-27-13, 11:14 AM
I got them all. The only one that gave me any trouble was Passion.

brandonu
02-27-13, 01:10 PM
I don't have the Chocolate dragon. I got a couple of Tiny dragons going for it then moved on to trying to breed an Infinity (first try was an Elf, weird right)?

harlow1
02-27-13, 01:16 PM
Passion has given me more trouble than any other dragon ever, including all limited editions. I have even spent 500 gold trying for it and that's something I have never done. I have used left heart/ right heart and diamond/diamond. I feel like it's impossible to get for me :(

ginrae22
02-27-13, 01:25 PM
the chocolate dragon gave me such grief but I finally got it, the left heart came easily, right was okay only 2 tries for it, the rose dragon came surprisingly easy 1st time, and the passion was a little difficult for me. Oh and cupid took average amount of time. I suffered through lots of fails haha.

cymoril69
02-27-13, 08:03 PM
I need Cupid and there's only 9 days left. I've tried red and purple like 8 times, but if I get anymore magic dragons I'm going to scream. What have people used, that have been successful? I've only tried Fire and Magic pure-breads....no cross-bread ones. Someone told me they got it using Firestorm and Aurora together. Is it true that there are other breeding combinations? Thanks! I don't think there's a time limit on chocolate (right???), so I'm doing that one last.

VeronicaMae
02-28-13, 07:04 AM
I finally got Cupid! 10 charm And 10 planet!

dondonuk
03-01-13, 10:34 AM
I can't for the life of me get passion. Haven't tried for chocolate yet.

jovanisto
03-01-13, 12:36 PM
Right and left. I gave up on the passion after 3 weeks of trying. I think i have a rose on the breeding den right now. We'll see in 2 hours... Tries for cupid gave me only charms and one titan (that i didn't have, so i guess "yeah!"). Tries for chocolate gave me love love love.... And one tusker (that i did not have, i guess yeah too!). After a few roses fail (life life life life) i got a forestfire, also a win for me. Ok, next i try for black and cupid at the same time by breeding magic and athletic. I guess a few more corals and charms to come !

lollipop_rp
03-01-13, 08:19 PM
Passion has given me more trouble than any other dragon ever, including all limited editions. I have even spent 500 gold trying for it and that's something I have never done. I have used left heart/ right heart and diamond/diamond. I feel like it's impossible to get for me :(
Unbelievable!
I still don't have passion, I have everything except passion!
I hope I get it soon. I don't think all of these valentines day dragons will be back next year.... :)
Anyways, I don't spend real money on the game but still 500 GOLD could get me my third nest!

gwcastle
03-01-13, 08:53 PM
Chocolate is pain for me. Got all other dragons within 5 tries. But chocolate---I did 10 times but nah.

DraconJakc
03-01-13, 09:46 PM
I got all 6.
1 Chocolate (currently breeding )
2 Passions
? Left & right hearts ( i did not count... there are so many )
1 Cupid
1 Rose

tailsprower
03-02-13, 12:14 AM
Again snowman and chocolate are missing and they still hate me ! :(

jennyh30
03-02-13, 03:08 AM
I only have left and right heart, got both 10+ times. All others are impossible. Are they all LE? When do they runout ?

tastytoastie
03-02-13, 03:22 AM
Finally ot a right-hearted in my nest! So when t ius bigger I can try for passion. Chocolate I don't have yet because I don't seem to be able to breeda pink dragon lol

rosewaterlily
03-02-13, 07:01 AM
Only have left and right heart plus rose. Can't get passion, cupid, or chocolate. Can't even get planet, titan or tiny out of my fails, and I don't have any of those either. Red/purple and pink/light are becoming my least favorite combos.

jennyh30
03-02-13, 08:03 AM
Only got one dragon I didn't have out of all my failed breeds for all of them! And the black one is never fonna happen

tailsprower
03-02-13, 06:26 PM
Got all of them yay :) ! But snowman still hates me :( !

drevo77
03-02-13, 06:28 PM
Only have left and right heart plus rose. Can't get passion, cupid, or chocolate. Can't even get planet, titan or tiny out of my fails, and I don't have any of those either. Red/purple and pink/light are becoming my least favorite combos.
If you get a night dragon and try breeding him to get goblin, you could get a lot of cupids!., i have had loads breeding night and fire dragons.!

lollipop_rp
03-03-13, 04:20 PM

I had planet for a while, I had it before charm
I got tiny from chocolate
And my FRIST Titan from Cupid. My collection will be complete with a passion but I have basically given up on it... :( :( :(

lollipop_rp
03-03-13, 04:21 PM
It's weird how more people have left than right. My breeding outcomes were usually right, and I had some lefts. I even got right before left

addictmOde
03-03-13, 05:00 PM
I have LeftHeart and Rose. I got Rose first try and LeftHeart without even trying for it, was trying for Magic. The first Dragon I ever bred was Landworm Dragon. I'm sad my Landworm disappeared.

lollipop_rp
03-04-13, 05:50 AM
Finally I have all of them, passion is in the breeding den! Good luck to everyone else! I hope you get all of them!
Still looks like left is beating right, how strange.....

lollipop_rp
03-04-13, 05:51 AM
I have LeftHeart and Rose. I got Rose first try and LeftHeart without even trying for it, was trying for Magic. The first Dragon I ever bred was Landworm Dragon. I'm sad my Landworm disappeared.

Suprising how you got landworm first, I got wild but anyways, congrats on first try rose

addictmOde
03-04-13, 06:50 AM
Same thing just now, just bred RightHeart Dragon. Guess again i,'all try for Magic. Is there a better combo for better chance?

Baraze
03-04-13, 07:32 AM
I have all of them. It usually takes me three days or less to get a new dragon.

HappyFarmersWife
03-04-13, 07:38 AM
I have a Right-heart Dragon but have been unsuccessful at getting the Left-heart despite multiple tries. I just get Magic or Wild. Is there anyone who can help me with some sage device? Thanks so much!

addictmOde
03-04-13, 08:01 AM
I got LeftHeart using Fire+Water first time, same with RightHeart. I'm trying for Magic using Fire+Fireworks.

lollipop_rp
03-06-13, 01:27 PM
I have a Right-heart Dragon but have been unsuccessful at getting the Left-heart despite multiple tries. I just get Magic or Wild. Is there anyone who can help me with some sage device? Thanks so much!
U should try for the other dragons first cuz once you get right or left heart, they get annoying... Lol

lobius
03-06-13, 01:37 PM
k I give wat do I gota breed to get cupid :(

kooky panda
03-06-13, 03:21 PM
k I give wat do I gota breed to get cupid :(

Cupid Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45701-Dragon-Weekly-Update-2-7-13-Cupid-Dragon)

zooGoku
02-17-15, 10:28 AM
How can I get the Cupid I'm trying evething any combinations? Plz !!

zooGoku
02-17-15, 10:31 AM
I try Diamond dragon and Atlantis so far it said 12 hr breeding so hope I get my left dragon

pattons_friends
02-17-15, 10:35 AM
Got left & right heart & passion, I tried so hard for cupid but after to many charms & 2 titans I gave up & decided to try for mardi-gras again as I failed last year after 2 poisons I now have 17hrs breeding :)

mbyte68
02-17-15, 10:44 AM
LH and RH only :( passion dont wanna come sick of trying TBH tried for all the others one other acc also pfffft waste of time but got me a Titan fail on 1 of them , wont get time to try for the others been to busy getting the short straw on passion after over 400 gold to try also

kooky panda
02-17-15, 11:19 AM
This is a thread from last year. The Poll is now closed.
You can continue your breeding discussions here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73718-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-(-Part-III))