PDA

View Full Version : Removing Invitees...PLEASE!!!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 06:51 PM
I've seen numerous suggestions and requests on this forum from frustrated farmers regarding this issue. In fact, it appears to be the #1 complaint on the board right now, yet zero action has been taken. Many of us are unable to invite others because we have so many pending. I don't know anything about code writing, but is it truly that complicated to simply add a "Remove" button next to the pending neighbor's I'D?

PLEASE do something about this!! Perhaps your time would be better spent addressing real issues and problems within the game and improving the game versus inventing and offering untimely fall-colored trees in the winter!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:54 PM
I agree we need a remove button

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:31 AM
Yes, PLEASE add a remove or cancel button in all stories!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:23 PM
I agree totally-- we need a remove button to eliminate names of farmers who begged to be invited and haven't accepted after months, or any reasonable time. Many have 0 ratings and if you go to visit them it is obvious they never play, so leaving a message there won't help.

DajLing
12-20-10, 12:22 AM
I'd like it, too. Also, it'd be nice to have a remove button in the Friends list. It's annoying having a number of farmers listed in my friends who've seemingly quit.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 01:08 AM
absolutely agree with the remove button on all S8 games, man they suck big time

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:52 AM
Also, it'd be nice to have a remove button in the Friends list.

There is one, but a little bit hidden.
Below the list tap "edit", then you can remove the unwanted friends