PDA

View Full Version : Can't use crafted dragons for breeding

Dancing1506
02-22-13, 01:38 AM
Dear Sir, Madam,
I have a Iphone 4S, I?m playing the Valentine version of Dragon Story, I?m at level 94.
I have a problem with my crafted dragons: Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. They are at max level and in their various habitats.
When I want to breed a dragon I select the Breeding Den. Then I have to choose dragons to breed with at the right and the left site. That is where the problem starts: these 3 dragons don?t appear in the list as they did before. I can?t use them to breed with. They used to be in the list but have disappeared after I change tot playing the Valentine version of Dragon Story.
Does anyone has this problem to? So far Team Lava has not been able to help me, because I don?t think they understand the problem I have. They think I accidentally sold or traded them or that I try to breed a crafted dragon. I?m aware that my English is not very good, but perhaps somebody on this forum understands what I mean and have a solution to my problem.
The only thing I want is use my crafted dragons to breed with as I did before.

maguar
02-22-13, 02:26 AM
Breeding crafted dragons was not part of the game design. The block on this had been broken but must have been fixed.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42300-Crafting-Goals&p=499199&viewfull=1#post499199

Dancing1506
02-22-13, 03:17 AM
Thank you for your reply.
It is not (not yet in my game anyway). I can see other neighbors breeding with their crafted dragons and I can not. Do you think TL is going to do something about it?

kooky panda
02-22-13, 05:50 AM
Thank you for your reply.
It is not (not yet in my game anyway). I can see other neighbors breeding with their crafted dragons and I can not. Do you think TL is going to do something about it?
You cannot breed your crafted dragons in the Valentine games, but I think you can still breed them in the regular dragon game for now.

Dancing1506
02-22-13, 06:29 AM
Other neighbors with the Valentine version have just used the Ruby dragon tot breed the Rose Dragon....
I installed the regular dragon game just now and you are right I can breed with the crafted dragons there. I just put one in the breeding den. Going back tot the Valentine version this time the breeding den does not synchronise with the other game. Do I have to wait now or can I breed in both versions at te same time?

Dancing1506
02-22-13, 08:27 AM
now, 2 hours later the dragons have appeared in the breeding den in the Valentine version as well. I think this means that I can solve my problem by starting breeding in the common game and finish in the Valentine version. Thanks very much!

kooky panda
02-22-13, 11:11 AM
Note. When jumping between two versions , make sure you force close your version before switching. There can be a delay from what you do in one version showing up in the other version.

Dancing1506
02-25-13, 02:08 AM
Thanks very much, I noticed that and it works!!!!