PDA

View Full Version : Deleting neigbors

Unregistered
07-04-10, 03:05 AM
hi,
I enjoy this game pretty much, but would like you to add a feature for me to delete neighbors who no longer playing or no longer behave neighborly.

Unregistered
07-04-10, 05:13 AM
Definitely need to be able to delete neighbors that are no longer playing! And an easy way to report inappropriate ones.

Clementine
07-04-10, 05:26 AM
It is taking me nearly 2 hours to comb through around 220 neighbours. It's not fair to those of us who are still playing . Please please please fix this issue so we can all become better neighbours

Unregistered
07-04-10, 06:15 AM
Yep. Some sort of neighbour management would please almost everyone.

Foolishly (I say that because it's only a game) I spent a hour in bed this morning watering crops. Some way to sort, some indication of what you've done and what they need, etc.

Apart from that, I love this game.

Unregistered
07-04-10, 12:58 PM
I agree that a neighbor management tool is needed.

Unregistered
07-04-10, 06:11 PM
Neighbors who've quit just waste your time. A simple delete option would go a long way!

Unregistered
07-04-10, 09:00 PM
You want us to give you the feedback... And here it is! Yet the relevant authorities have not answered.... A neighbor management tool is important because it also protects ourselves against certain cyber trolls.

Donnahh
07-05-10, 05:11 PM
It is taking me nearly 2 hours to comb through around 220 neighbours. It's not fair to those of us who are still playing . Please please please fix this issue so we can all become better neighbours

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a delete or remove option for neighbor list.

Out of 270+ neighbors I have about 15-20 that water me back daily.
I do my neighbor list every day. Lots of dead crops, lots of tiny farms that have been abandoned and HEAPS of leeches.

PLEASE! I beg you. Delete or remove button for neighbors!!!

Unregistered
07-05-10, 06:45 PM
People talking dirty I wish I could delete

Donnahh
07-06-10, 02:13 AM
People talking dirty I wish I could delete
Seriously, I saw one of my neighbors and another random person talking on my neighbors wall about some pretty explicit stuff ... I mean this is a game, and a cutesy Farm one at that ... does it really need to have smut introduced into it??

I was absolutely gobsmacked ... taking dirty on a public wall is the last thing I think of when I load the Farm Story app ...

Unregistered
07-06-10, 04:24 AM
There has been a lot of discussion and pleas on this subject, why aren't the mods answering? Are they busy watering their phantom neighbors farm?

Unregistered
07-06-10, 10:49 AM
This is my favorite game app i have. I devote a lot of time trying to be a good neighbor. With 200+ neighbors it takes almost 2 hours to get through them all. It would be nice to delete those that haven't played in weeks. If I could get rid of those 40-50 it would certainly make life easier not to mention make room for new neighbors who actually want to play. Thanks for listening

Unregistered
07-06-10, 01:55 PM
This is a cute and fun activity for kids and this kind of thing should not be tolerated for one second.

Seriously, I saw one of my neighbors and another random person talking on my neighbors wall about some pretty explicit stuff ... I mean this is a game, and a cutesy Farm one at that ... does it really need to have smut introduced into it??

I was absolutely gobsmacked ... taking dirty on a public wall is the last thing I think of when I load the Farm Story app ...

Unregistered
07-06-10, 07:17 PM
I totally concur. I want to delete some neighbors.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 09:27 AM
I can't understand why there isn't any response from the mods!! What the heck are we suppose to do? This is the feedback section right? Maybe, just like some of the retired neighbors, the mods have retired? And this is like some kinda bogus forum?

Unregistered
07-07-10, 04:51 PM
I see that this forum goes unanswered but want to weigh in with my agreement that we need delete options. Another feature for neighbor management could be a sort option to sort neighbors who can't be watered yet or don't currently need water. Also to sort players that don't water my farm. This way we could prioritize our time

Unregistered
07-13-10, 01:03 PM
I see lude discussions all the time and the sad thing is people don't really know who they are talking to. They could be leaving an inappropriate message on a child's wall.