PDA

View Full Version : cannot access storage for gifts

colleeninababies
02-21-13, 09:06 AM
hi just wondered if anybody else had this problem, i cannot access my storage no matter what i do have followed all the intructions given in the help section, nothing works, i cannot enlarge my shop because I cannot recover permit from storage, or numerous other gifts , pot of gold etc,., that would help me. Also unable to use coins to pay for enlargement. Everytime i press on unfinished projects, it requested me to ask neighbours for the plank, or pillow etc., i already have these things in STORAGE. it is driving me insane. Please help because i am running out of room now???????????????????????????????

nky1111
02-22-13, 06:24 AM
you don't access them, they are taken out automatically when u have enough. if theres an ask button you don't have enough yet.

caleydog
02-22-13, 09:09 AM
What is enough? I have 9 nails in storage but need 5 on a building to finish it . Just not sure how storage works��

WendingWanderer
02-22-13, 07:25 PM
You have to have all of every building material. Then it will say "complete" at the bottom of each building material. Then you push the "build" button and the pen is built automatically.