PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] To much food

Kvich
02-21-13, 05:28 AM
I've been noticing this for a few times, but was unsure whether I was getting mad or something, but last night my girlfriend confirmed something was wrong.

Last night, she spend around 3-4k food on growing some dragons and we went down to 185 food, with about 50 minutes before the next load of food finished in the farms.
20-25 minutes later I get on again to gather the last few silvers before going to bed, and we had 4185 food.
I can with certainty say no food had been picked up as none were ready, nor had any quests been completed.

I have dragon story and dragon story valentine installed, but only play the valentine edition.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 06:23 AM
Are you sure you are only looking in the valentine version? The icons look alike.
If you went into the regular game by mistake , you will see a delay on your actions from one version to another version.
You will need to force close or exit out of one version to see the actions you did in the other version.

Kvich
02-21-13, 07:15 AM
Yes I'm sure, according to my phones recently used apps bar, only one dragon story (with a little heart icon in the lower left corner) have been used recently.
Furthermore the food was and still is available this morning, even after a force exit and reload.

Kvich
02-21-13, 07:22 AM
Just made the bug happening again.

I had just harvested 250 food from my farms
I had 6315 food available, fed my elf dragon from 7 to 8 costing a total of 6k food, leaving me with 315 apples.
Replanted the farms with 1 hour food.
Force exit, reload the game, same icon.
and now I got 5115 food available, and my elf dragon is still level 8.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 11:08 AM
Thanks for being honest and reporting. I will flag to the CMs. If you storm ID is different than your member name, please send me a PM with your storm ID.

Thanks

CuddlyDragon
02-23-13, 08:31 PM
Hi Kvich,

I had support test your account, and for some reason we do not see this on our end, but we will continue looking into this. Thank you :)

Kvich
02-26-13, 02:54 AM
Well it's still there, I spend 12.500 food yesterday, (around 11.30 pm UK time) leveling my elf dragon from 8 to 9, force quit the game and started it up, I got 10.000 food back, and my elf is still level 9.

Kvich
02-26-13, 03:03 AM
Edit: (Missing a edit button)
If it's possible on your end, you can monitor my game, let me know, and I can perform the whole procedure again, while you guys are watching, or tape it with a web cam.
I tried on my girlfriends game, and I couldn't seem to get it working, but she's using a Ipad, while my game is on a android phone of some sort, a HTC, year and a half old model.
(Sorry don't really know the name of my phone, other than that)
If there is any other informations you want, please let me know. :)

ps. I used the force quit, just after feeding the dragon.