PDA

View Full Version : Gifts not available for viewing

stmichal
02-21-13, 03:36 AM
While I am still receiving gifts from my neighbors, I'm not able to view them. I can only see the first screen of items I have received, but I can't see anything else. Even if I receive a food item from a neighbor and tap "use gift" while in the Messages section, it doesn't appear in my restuarant for use. I'm using versio 1.5.5.5 and I'm on a Kindle Fire HD.

Crumbles_88
02-21-13, 03:38 PM
My Storm8 ID is Crumbles_88. I am having the same issue and I am using a Kindle Fire also.This is on regular RS v. 1.5.5.5 It started today.

kooky panda
02-21-13, 03:50 PM
Under your My gifts screen?
Can you scroll to page two?

Can you post a photo with your Kindle HD?

debnfurkids
02-23-13, 09:02 AM
I have the same problem with the gifts. No arrow to scroll to view or use them. Id is: debnfurkids
Restaurant name: CNY kitkat cafe. Been happening since latest update. I have a Kindle Fire. Is this going to be fixed soon? I hope so.

debnfurkids
02-23-13, 09:10 AM
having problem with the gifts. No arrow to scroll to view or use them.
Id is: debnfurkids
Bakery name: CNY kitkat cafe.
Been happening since latest update. I have a Kindle Fire. Problem is also in restaurant story and with others that have kindle. :( Is this bug going to be fixed?

debnfurkids
02-27-13, 12:12 AM
I HAVE a kindle fire, there isn't a way to post a pic of gift pop up, ive tried. THE only page viewable/useable is the first. THERE is no arrow to move from first page. You really shouldn't need a pic because it is exactly as I am saying. It has been this way since getting the latest game update. The same thing is happening in bakery story also. I wish this would be fixed. Plz.

debnfurkids
02-27-13, 12:24 AM
Ok..I will try this once again. First this issue is also happening in R.S. I HAve a kindle fire. No, cannot take a pic to post..I don't think its really needed. Its exactly as I'm saying...I'm not a youngster, and ive been playing for a while.

On Feb 21, when opening gift box, the only page accessible is the first. There is NO arrow on the right hand side ANYWHERE..THOUGH IT should be in the middle on the right hand side. The only gifts I could use if they were there is the VERY FIRST PAGE. But on the first page are parts because I have parts as gifts. Could this PLEASE FIXED?! ITS BEEN THIS WaY now since February 21. Thanks. Bakery name is: CNY KitKat Kate.

kooky panda
02-27-13, 06:23 AM
Has anyone tried swiping the screen to see if you can get to page two of your gifts?

FrozenTurtle
02-27-13, 11:19 AM
If you have multiple pages, you should be able to swipe through your pages. If not, can you try deleting and reinstalling the apps? Let me know if you still experience this issue.

*EDIT*

I'm also forwarding the missing arrows to our team to take a look. Thanks!