PDA

View Full Version : Gem Spending : too easy to accidentally spend! :(

Seranda
02-20-13, 11:25 PM
One thing I would change is having a prompt when spending gems. I have easily accidentally spent 30 gems in the past 2-3 days on stuff I would never normally spend gems on. And I was saving for a Heart Cow. :( But due to lag/mis-clicks (so many things to click on in this game, like Bakery Story) I have lost out on 30 gems. (I'd be more angry if I had paid real money for them!) I've been working hard to expand, but I'm low on space so there are a lot of clicks close together.

I like how Dragon Story is setup. It has minimal clicking and not everything has a spend gold option. Even if you had a confirmation pop up it might help but with so many clicks in a game it would be too easy to spend. I wish you could even shut off gem spending somehow if you are trying to save gems for a big purchase, or if you don't want to spend them accidentally. I have easily saved 250+ gold in Dragon Story... But in Castle Story or Bakery Story it's impossible since you can so easily mis-click, and in an instant gems are poof gone!

maguar
02-21-13, 03:02 AM
Please see the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmation.