PDA

View Full Version : More Pink!

supahmonkiee
02-20-13, 04:06 PM
Hello my fellow bakers,

I was just wondering for the amount of girls that play this game, why aren't there more options for pink wallpaper? The only "off pink" wallpaper that's available is the one that cost gems. The only colors that cost coins are the grays, browns, blues, yellows, or in other words "neutral" colors.

I want my Bakery to look a bit girly. It's a bit hard for me to do that without spending money out of my pocket.

Am I the only one that feels like this? I don't want to complain or anything because I love this game, but I really wish at least one pink wallpaper was available for purchase with coins. Not everyone can afford to spend money on this game. D:

mposey
02-20-13, 05:05 PM
Yes I felt that way when I first started playing. I think they did that for a reason. So that you would buy gems for wallpapers. Most all "better looking" wallpapers and tiles are gems . :(

kooky panda
02-20-13, 05:22 PM
You can your suggestions for more items to the current Bakery Suggestion Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45887-Bakery-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-7)