PDA

View Full Version : Game "forgets"

Rigit2
02-20-13, 10:56 AM
I've been having trouble with Dragon Story forgetting things I do. I'll plant food only to come back later and find only half my farms growing food. Now it's taken to stealing eggs too. All day long yesterday there was an eagle dragon egg in the nest. I started and shut down the game several times yesterday after finishing things I wanted to do and each time the egg was there when I came back. Now this morning I get up expecting to retrieve my Eagle only to find out the game "forgot" there was an egg there. That's a rare and expensive dragon. I have several but that's not the point. Does anyone else have this trouble? As of now I've uninstalled the game and unless I get my dragon back I'll not play a Team Lava game again. Not just because of this, but because of all of it. They make it hard enough to play without paying real money and now they do this? It's pointless to email support I'll just get an automated response and then when i get a "real" response all they'll do is tell me to come here for "tips" for playing. I don't need a tip I want my hard earned dragon. It'll never happen. So unless someone here knows of a way me and Team Lava are all done.

hamadrys
02-20-13, 11:00 AM
Seems like it is more than the game being out of sync with the server. Now that you have uninstalled the game, try reinstalling it and see if it is there. Sometimes things thend to "disappear" even though others can still see them on your island. Reinstalling may fix the problem, otherwise you're going to have to email Team Lava about this.

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 11:03 AM
Does your device have internet connectivity issues?
Oddly enough, something similar happened to me TWICE in restaurant story. I placed the food on the counter, then a pop-up came along, I closed it... Food was GONE. I was so annoyed I uninstalled it. (Plus, the goal that I had in DS for free goal suddenly disappeared when it still had abput 3 days in it!!)

Rigit2
02-20-13, 11:16 AM
Yea it says it's out of sync a fair amount being once a day or so. But how can that account for this. The game was in sync when I closed it. The egg had been there all day despite it being "out of sync" twice. My tablet does have poor wireless, but if I have a working wireless connection where's the problem? The entire time I was in the game for the last time last night it NEVER said i was out of sync. I'll email support but I think everone here knows how that'll go.

greygull
02-20-13, 11:42 AM
Try visiting a neighbor before you exit the game - that will get it to sync with the servers before you exit.

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 12:37 PM
Try visiting a neighbor before you exit the game - that will get it to sync with the servers before you exit.

Thank you for the correction! >.<

And that's what I was gonna say. Same thing on my boyfriend's account yesterday, but I couldn't even visit neighbors (got an error message on the screen and the community members wouldn't even show up, just a warning saying nobody was online lol) so I had to restart the app and then restart the wi-fi connection.

Beneath
02-20-13, 12:38 PM
I had same kind of problem today. I tryed to evolve my right heart dragon to level 7 at first it only showed the time, nothing in the evolusion temple and when i came back to play it was gone. I put it back there and again it only shows me the evolusion time but no "rock" in the temple. It didn't dissapear as earlier eventhough i closed the game :o at least i had the option to put it back but that eagle egg u lost u can't have back and it's so unfair!!