PDA

View Full Version : will the rose oven

sharbuch
02-20-13, 09:46 AM
Go away at the end on the v-day goals or will we still be able to get a the end of I all, there is no way that I am going to get all the goals by the end of February will we loss the rose oven at the end, I don't even know ho much of the goals I have done I know hat the goals that have you asking friend for I cannot get at so they are not getting done and the teddy bear one I can't get at either I have made all the foods and bought all the tables and chairs but that's as far as I can get. Thank you for putting thee goals on here so we know what has to be done. I just can't do some of them because of the crack in my tablet.

greygull
02-20-13, 09:58 AM
Have you already unlocked it? Even if you can't finish all the goals, but you were able to unlock the oven, you can still use it and purchase more.

sharbuch
02-20-13, 11:25 AM
No I can't get I unlocked can you ell m how to unlock it please

greygull
02-20-13, 11:47 AM
There is a list of the goals here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45520-Bakery-Valentines-Goals-2013! I believe finishing the "Vision of Love" goal unlocks the oven.

sharbuch
02-20-13, 12:02 PM
Is there anyway that to is able to go into my bakery to see how many goals I have actually finished

sharbuch
02-20-13, 12:03 PM
Tl is able to go in and see what I have finished