PDA

View Full Version : To sum up my complaints.

Anastasia
12-17-10, 03:05 PM
Here is a list of things I would like to be brought up to attention:

~It takes me 16 hours to cook Lobster and 12 hours for Macaroni and Cheese? Really? The hours need to be cut short.
~There needs to be a bigger food variety. For instance: Italian or Chinese.
~Why can't I sell tiles or wallpaper? I probably have 20,000 coins worth of wallpaper which I don't need anymore that I could sell.
~Once the food is on the counter, and I exit out of the game or go tip someone...etc.. my food is gone in seconds! I am happy with the ammount of money that I get, but I would like it to last longer.
~Why can we only recieve 20 gifts? How about 30 or 40?
~The prices for things are rediculous: a divider for 6,000 and a coat rack for 15,000.
~What is up with lost connections? I have perfect Wifi connection, and it still tells me that I don't have any bars.
~When I do lose connection and I get back on, I have to start over what I did 5 minutes ago, and it's annoying.
~Why are the good things worth gems? I get that it is a free game and in order to keep the company running to make these games they need to charge real money for something, but can you make more things worth coins, or give us more gems that can be available to us.
~Can there be an edit button for when you comment on people's walls, because I have had a problem with my device and it posted in the middle of my sentance and I had to leave 3 comments to get 1 sentance to him.
~Change your restaurant name for 10 gems? Really?
~Now with the holiday boxes. What is in them? Why can't we see what they are before we buy them?
~Okay, I bake Lobster for 16 hours and I get only like around 2,000 pieces. I want like 5,000 pieces!
~What happens after level 40? Is that it?

Now, don't get me wrong; I like the game. But these things bug me. Thank you for your time and concideration.