PDA

View Full Version : Evolving Glitch with Pink Dragons

emergRN
02-18-13, 12:11 PM
when i evolve my dragons the gem is not appearing in the evolution temple. the bar appears above the temple but the gem does not appear. i have restarted my device and logged out and back in but it still does not show up. this has happened with my chocolate dragon..i have not evolved any other dragon yet to see if it applies to all dragons or just the chocolate. i have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and i have the current valentines edition :-) ty

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:32 PM
when i evolve my dragons the gem is not appearing in the evolution temple. the bar appears above the temple but the gem does not appear. i have restarted my device and logged out and back in but it still does not show up. this has happened with my chocolate dragon..i have not evolved any other dragon yet to see if it applies to all dragons or just the chocolate. i have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and i have the current valentines edition :-) ty
Try restarting your device. If still issues, can you post a screenshot?

emergRN
02-19-13, 05:23 PM
Try restarting your device. If still issues, can you post a screenshot?

i tried restarting, force stopping, uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. but i see this primarily with the pink dragons. earlier i evolved a red gem and it was in the evolutin temple :s

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5692&d=1361319622 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5692&d=1361319622)

kooky panda
02-19-13, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the photo.

I will report this over.

emergRN
02-20-13, 02:18 PM
this is also happening on my samsung galaxy s2 phone. id on that device is TurboChargedJenny and i also have tried the usual methods of restart/uninstall etc. i am using the current vd edition of ds :-) ty

kooky panda
02-20-13, 03:37 PM
This should now be fixed for the Android Valentine's Day version, but the fix won't be in the base version until the next update.
Make sure you exit out of your game or restart your device.

emergRN
02-20-13, 11:06 PM
awesome! thank you kooky and tl it is all fixed now :)

kooky panda
02-21-13, 06:03 AM
Great!! Thanks for responding back!!