PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

WendingWanderer
02-19-13, 02:50 PM
I had to do a factory reset on my Android phone, and now I've got "tap to manage". :mad: :mad: :mad:

HOW DO I GET MY OLD VERSION BACK?!?!?!?!? :confused:

Please, PLEASE help! I don't want to have to leave this game, but I will if they start stealing my gems. :(

nky1111
02-19-13, 03:06 PM
from google play.. its probably halloween edition

and dont forget to backup important stuff next time..

cherryberry9
02-19-13, 06:37 PM
I had to do a factory reset on my Android phone, and now I've got "tap to manage". :mad: :mad: :mad:

HOW DO I GET MY OLD VERSION BACK?!?!?!?!? :confused:

Please, PLEASE help! I don't want to have to leave this game, but I will if they start stealing my gems. :(

You've been on this game foreva, it would be sad if you left.

WendingWanderer
02-19-13, 06:42 PM
I'd hate to leave, but I DON'T want the gem-stealing tap-to-manage.

WendingWanderer
02-19-13, 06:45 PM
from google play.. its probably halloween edition

and dont forget to backup important stuff next time..

I tried uninstalling Farm story and reinstalling it from Google Play. still have tap-to-manage. And the Halloween version also has tap-to-manage.

I thought I had transfered Farm story to my chip, but apparently not. I admit it - I'm a techno-idiot.

Baraze
02-19-13, 07:53 PM
I tried uninstalling Farm story and reinstalling it from Google Play. still have tap-to-manage. And the Halloween version also has tap-to-manage.

I thought I had transfered Farm story to my chip, but apparently not. I admit it - I'm a techno-idiot.

After I got the halloween version I tried going back to the original fs. I also uninstalled the update from my phones system. Nothing worked. We are stuck with it unfortunately. I almost used the my gems three times while harvesting some trees that are close to crops. I take my slow ole time because if I quick harvest one more time ill fling my phone across the room.

nky1111
02-19-13, 10:44 PM
well if u want even older version than hallowen then search on the 'net or ask neighbors (real ofcourse. not ingame neighbors)))

nky1111
02-19-13, 11:54 PM
theres farm story 1.4.5.03 out there, search it. but gosh it's old!!! u may miss goals or other features.

WendingWanderer
02-20-13, 12:27 AM
Got it! Thank you!

I think this is the version I've been using up until now.

There aren't may goals - just gems for adding other games, and I can get those from the Halloween version.

pinkster73
02-20-13, 09:23 PM
Whew, close one. The day I get tap to manage I'm out of here.

nky1111
02-20-13, 09:38 PM
there are worse things then tap to manage.. like discontinued flowers.. i have a minefield of them all over the place lol

pinkster73
02-20-13, 09:39 PM
there are worse things then tap to manage.. like discontinued flowers.. i have a minefield of them all over the place lol

No way. Tap to manage wins for worst gem trap ever.

WendingWanderer
02-21-13, 07:21 PM
I was lucky - and greatly helped by the members of this forum.

bbieprnc
02-22-13, 05:48 AM
I was lucky - and greatly helped by the members of this forum.

You would do the same - we are here for each other. :-)

a2jdundee51
02-24-13, 04:32 PM
How do I use gifts to build tool shed

WendingWanderer
02-24-13, 05:19 PM
You buy a tool shed. The "construction zone" goes up for the tool shed. You tap on the construction zone and a pop-up tells you what parts you need and how many you already have. You request parts from neighbors (or pay 2 gems per part). When you have all the required parts, you tap on "build it" and it is built.

WendingWanderer
02-28-13, 12:10 AM
Dear Neighbors and Friends -

The factory reset didn't take care of the problem. I've had to get a new phone. Please wait for me - I'll play again as soon as TeamLava transfers my farm to my new phone.

bbieprnc
02-28-13, 05:48 AM
Dear Neighbors and Friends -

The factory reset didn't take care of the problem. I've had to get a new phone. Please wait for me - I'll play again as soon as TeamLava transfers my farm to my new phone.

Sorry - did you try to transfer it yourself? Sehana posted step by step instruction, that were really good.

WendingWanderer
07-05-14, 09:23 PM
Help, again!

I did a factory reset on my phone a month ago, and was able to download Farm Story 1.4.5.03 - the non-tap-to-manage, non-gem-stealing version.
It didn't help, and I got a replacement phone.

Last month I was able to find and download Farm Story 1.4.5.03
This month, I can't find it! Does anyone know where I could get a copy?

Thank you!

happyday5
07-06-14, 08:02 AM
Nope, sorry. But I will say that I broke down & upgraded to the Tap to Manage version on my iPad about a year ago & it's not as bad as it was originally. You get a warning at least now and there's nothing new to spend your gems on anyway! The old version kept crashing every 5 minutes and I couldn't get to some neighbors at all. Once I converted, it ran so much better. Good luck! What's your farm name? I'm American Gothic.

WendingWanderer
07-06-14, 11:05 AM
The frustrating thing is that I was able to downgrade just a month ago. Now, I can't find a site that will give me a downgrade. Hopefully, someone on this site will know where I can find that long-ago version.

Also frustrating, I have 571 gems, most of which I paid for. I really don't want to lose them to "fertilize" crops that I'm perfectly willing to wait for. I'm at level 143, so there's nothing to be gained by rushing. When I finish mastering my crops, I want to use my gems to help decorate.

But maybe you're right. Maybe tap-to-manage isn't as bad as I think. At any rate, if I just quit, I've effectively lost all my gems anyway.

My farm name is Wanderer, and of course, my "neighbor invite" name is WendingWanderer.

I no longer water, but I gift and answer requests daily if you want to join me. If so, let me know if you prefer dog bowls or construction materials as gifts.

bbieprnc
07-06-14, 05:16 PM
The frustrating thing is that I was able to downgrade just a month ago. Now, I can't find a site that will give me a downgrade. Hopefully, someone on this site will know where I can find that long-ago version.

Also frustrating, I have 571 gems, most of which I paid for. I really don't want to lose them to "fertilize" crops that I'm perfectly willing to wait for. I'm at level 143, so there's nothing to be gained by rushing. When I finish mastering my crops, I want to use my gems to help decorate.

But maybe you're right. Maybe tap-to-manage isn't as bad as I think. At any rate, if I just quit, I've effectively lost all my gems anyway.

My farm name is Wanderer, and of course, my "neighbor invite" name is WendingWanderer.

I no longer water, but I gift and answer requests daily if you want to join me. If so, let me know if you prefer dog bowls or construction materials as gifts.

Yes, I know the few sites that had the old release are all gone, sorry lady.

WendingWanderer
08-13-14, 03:21 PM
Nope, sorry. But I will say that I broke down & upgraded to the Tap to Manage version on my iPad about a year ago & it's not as bad as it was originally. You get a warning at least now

You're right - it's not as bad as I thought it would be - haven't lost any gems yet.