PDA

View Full Version : After a long day, this new hotspot is exactly what you need!

[S8] Elsa
02-19-13, 02:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l8nr4p2.png

Fill your bellies with pork broth and noodles with the Ramen Shop in City Story Metro (Fill your bellies with pork broth and noodles with the Ramen Shop in City Story Metro)!

bigbux3
02-19-13, 06:23 PM
And here we start with the Asian theme. I like this one better than the other Ramen Shop in City Story.
But I've never seen a "Ramen Shop" with a giant bowl at the top. At least it's a daily supply of ramen though.

cherryberry9
02-19-13, 06:41 PM
I love the noodle bowl on top!

katyskloset
02-19-13, 08:19 PM
I think it would be neat if they created something we could add to the water areas. Maybe a pier? Or a carnival or fair theme?

bigbux3
02-19-13, 09:27 PM
I think it would be neat if they created something we could add to the water areas. Maybe a pier? Or a carnival or fair theme?

They should go for a Carnival or Fair theme. The other games are headed towards that direction (Restaurant Story Carnivals)

yupiyupigumgum
02-22-13, 07:51 PM
And here we start with the Asian theme. I like this one better than the other Ramen Shop in City Story.
But I've never seen a "Ramen Shop" with a giant bowl at the top. At least it's a daily supply of ramen though.

next: sushi bar, Chinese restaurant, dry cleaner, convenience store and street food vendors.