PDA

View Full Version : Can't use materials in storage...

josilicious82
02-19-13, 01:35 PM
I just started playing about a week ago and just built the beta aquarium, and its telling me I need a blue panel and aquarium filter to complete. I have both items in storage, they were gifted from friends and whenever I click to use them from the storage area(whether I'm in "move" mode or not) it just says that the materials are to be used for construction but it doesn't give me an option to actually use the item to complete the building. I tried the "use gift" button from the messages screen too but that doesn't work. Am I a moron? What am I missing here? Halp!

kooky panda
02-19-13, 03:21 PM
Click on your aquarium and you will see a screen of the parts needed. Once you have all the parts, click the build button.

colleeninababies
02-22-13, 05:15 AM
Hi just read a thread someone sent about unlocking storage for use of completeing cat dog pens or permits for enlarging shop. I have the same problem, and I have tried everything. The advice given was to tap on the aquarium and find out what was need, then if you have those items in storage, you can just press build, well i have tried that on all 4 items i need to complete, including trying to accesss a permit to enlarge my shop, and it does not work, no matter how many times i try. So now what do i do??????????????????????????????? any more ideas:confused:

4woody
02-25-13, 04:36 PM
I am having the same problem with the beta tank. The parts are in storage. I can see the "build" button faintly but can't click on it.

rsschenaol
03-08-13, 05:52 PM
You have to buy or have gifted the parts you need. They will automatically apply when building.

rsschenaol
03-09-13, 09:21 AM
You have to buy or have gifted the parts you need. They will automatically apply when building.
Ask your neighbors to send you the items as gifts.