PDA

View Full Version : Why/How do you play?

TeresaD2
02-19-13, 12:07 PM
I am trying to figure out if I want to play the game to accomplish the goals it gives me or if I want to play to get cool dragons...what do you guys do?

xpinkiepiex2
02-19-13, 12:24 PM
I play for both. I like trying to complete the goals as well as get the cool looking dragons. Its fun for me to see what eggs i get by breeding the different dragons. I have the egg chart bookmarked so when not completing goals, I can work on getting the other cool dragons I dont have.

sollia
02-19-13, 12:47 PM
For me it's about my own goals, which dragons I want to have, not the ones the game wants you to get.

Fulfilling goals isn't awful though :P

hamadrys
02-19-13, 12:56 PM
I do not care about the goals really, the reward is not worth much at level 70. I play to get the dragons and with time, make my island as I want it. I love to decorate it, and include the natural trees, mushrooms and rocks with the habitats.

Fharido
02-19-13, 02:05 PM
I think of goals as a extra. usually, i try to get the hansome dragons and try to be creative by making my island look like a park instead of a dragon factory
(no offence to other islands, i like my neighbours. expecially when there still playing)

lilylunalove
02-19-13, 02:18 PM
For me it's about collecting all the dragons, one of each breed. Goals are nice too if there's something special as a reward, like decoration, unlocking something or gold. But most of them are just a little bit of coins and XP so I'm not really going after the goals. They'll complete themselves after time. Also I'd like to decorate and not have such a "dragon factory" in the future when I've expanded and cleared more space. So that's a goal too.

Flashygrrl
02-19-13, 02:43 PM
I'm not caring much about the goals at this point. If I can manage to do em, great. If I don't oh well.

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 04:35 PM
I eventually stopped caring about the goals. Most of them give rubbish rewards, lol. Of course, I do like to fulfill them. :)
Hey, I'm Teresa too. :D

kwhales
02-19-13, 04:46 PM
It's great when you complete a goal, but as time goes on, you get so many you don't know what one to do first. So, just relax, go for the dragons you really want and eventually, you will complete goals without even trying.

doop01
02-20-13, 04:09 AM
I go for the goals when it means a dragon I don't have. I'm just trying to get one at least of all if I can. Can't have em all tho at this point since I'm on android tho. Oh well, until we get everything that ios does, I still got enough to keep me busy. Still some I haven't got yet :)