PDA

View Full Version : One game vs. another

cookiemonstur
02-19-13, 10:20 AM
I have dragon story on my iPhone, iPad, & my bf has it too. On my iPad & iPhone I can feed them until level 6 where they evolve to level 7. But on my boy friends I can only feed until level 3 to evolve to level 4. I don't recall ever having to evolve to level 4 so why is it doing that on mine? Is it a glitch?

Darkstorm2
02-19-13, 11:04 AM
Shhhhhhh... We don't talk about this.

tuskmage
02-19-13, 12:36 PM
Lolx :))

cookiemonstur
02-19-13, 12:46 PM

Why? I'm so confused...

finnth12
02-19-13, 12:50 PM
Why? I'm so confused...

Some players who started early after the game was out only evolving on lvl 6 and lvl 9, couple months after that new players that just join have to evolve 3 times at lvl 3, 6, 9. It's not glitch. It's the way it is :).

cookiemonstur
02-19-13, 03:39 PM
Some players who started early after the game was out only evolving on lvl 6 and lvl 9, couple months after that new players that just join have to evolve 3 times at lvl 3, 6, 9. It's not glitch. It's the way it is :).

Oh I guess I lucked out on my phone & iPad then :) yay. Even though I can't seem to get the chocolate & diamond -_-

jrodt333
02-19-13, 08:40 PM

And if you guys keep talking about it they'll change that, not that it affects me. So we should probably let this thread die down and hope PonyRoar and JakeStorm8 don't see it. :)

sweetstuff525
02-19-13, 08:53 PM
And if you guys keep talking about it they'll change that, not that it affects me. So we should probably let this thread die down and hope PonyRoar and JakeStorm8 don't see it. :)

I don't think they would change it... It's like a gift to us for being the beta testers

ivanazagreb
02-20-13, 01:34 AM

OMG you are so busted!!! I'm a new player and I have to evolve 3 times! I'm so jelous of you right now!! :(