PDA

View Full Version : Passion, Rose, Cupid, Chocolate....

88nightmare
02-18-13, 12:17 PM
Passion, Rose, Cupid, Chocolate, does anyone know if any or all of these are limited and how to tell if a dragon is limited in general.

Martin323
02-18-13, 12:25 PM
the seasonal Halloween ones have had a timer (some from the beginning, some at least a couple of days in advance), so you could see the countdown in the store. The Christmas edition didn't and they are still available.
So unless you see a timer I wouldn't be worried. They won't just "disappear" overnight.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 12:30 PM
The mods said they were safe for now...

RotomGuy
02-18-13, 12:57 PM
I'm pretty sure all of them will go eventually, except maybe Rose and Chocolate, which for some reason I think are here to stay.

RotomGuy
02-18-13, 12:57 PM
But yeah, they are definately safe for now.

wassupbaby
02-18-13, 03:03 PM
the seasonal Halloween ones have had a timer (some from the beginning, some at least a couple of days in advance), so you could see the countdown in the store. The Christmas edition didn't and they are still available.
So unless you see a timer I wouldn't be worried. They won't just "disappear" overnight.

I remember that snowman elf and firework had a timer. Also a pop up saying its LE dragons. Still dont know why its still available.

hamadrys
02-18-13, 05:43 PM
I don't think they had a timer, maybe the goal did but not the dragons. But they were labeled as limited, yes.

sollia
02-18-13, 05:58 PM
I remember that snowman elf and firework had a timer. Also a pop up saying its LE dragons. Still dont know why its still available.

The goals had timers but not the dragons themselves.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 06:12 PM
The goals had timers but not the dragons themselves.

Which is very odd, considering they were indeed labeled as LIMITED...

jrodt333
02-18-13, 10:02 PM
Which is very odd, considering they were indeed labeled as LIMITED...

Maybe they're just too lazy to get rid of them. Which is fine with me, I still haven't gotten the Snowman yet!