PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take team lava to transfer an account from android to iPad?

Daniman4
02-18-13, 12:02 PM
Any ideas? I sent them an email through support to transfer my account to my iPad, but they haven't responded yet.

Any help would be wonderful.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:33 PM
It can take 3- 5 business days for an agent to respond to your ticket.
(Today is a US Holiday)

Daniman4
02-18-13, 01:12 PM
Anyway I can do it on my own?

Daniman4
02-18-13, 01:13 PM
The game is so much faster and better on the Ipad, plus all those new update stuff which are amazing.

netwiz
02-18-13, 01:50 PM
As long as you haven't started a new ID(meaning you haven't created an IP on any TeamLava or Storm games) on your IPAD you can easily do this yourself. There are several threads one of which is stickied in the main forum page). The short of the matter is to install any Storm game(like imobsters) level up to level 2 and then go to the Home>settings area and choose transfer. Pick new device(if youa re on your IPAD) and then enter your ID and password and it will transfer all TL and Storm games to your IPAD. When you load any game you have previously played under that ID it will automagically transfer everything over. Hope this helps.

Prosella
02-19-13, 08:09 AM
Let me know if this works for you Because I have been trying for days to transfer my android games to my new iPhone and it hasn't worked for me it keeps saying the game is in maintenance and to try again later

Daniman4
02-19-13, 09:39 AM
Let me know if this works for you Because I have been trying for days to transfer my android games to my new iPhone and it hasn't worked for me it keeps saying the game is in maintenance and to try again later

The method netwiz mentioned worked like magic! I thank him a lot for that.

kooky panda
02-19-13, 11:35 AM

Try using a different storm 8 game.