PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Mother Goal

tlpreer
02-18-13, 11:26 AM
I had 6 hours left to complete this goal 2 hours ago. Now it is gone and I was almost done. This is extremely unfair. I spent 6 of my gold bars to skip part of it in order to finish it. Nose the goal is gone and its only been 2 hours. I want my gold back or the goal back.

tlpreer
02-18-13, 12:16 PM
Anyone else have this goal disappear early?

hamadrys
02-18-13, 12:21 PM
Yes, it is gone from my goals too.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:25 PM
It is possible that some Valentine goals have now expired.

I will check to see .

tlpreer
02-18-13, 12:27 PM
It is possible that some Valentine goals have now expired.

I will check to see .

I had 6 hours left to finish. I went back 2 hours later and the goal was gone. The goal was taken down early and it extremely unfair.

meme1098
02-18-13, 01:58 PM
:mad:It has been so frustrating trying to breed a passion dragon! To be on the last part of the goal and then it just disappears is even more frustrating. I've tried so many timesaver lost track. I just know that this game is no longer any fun and what's the point if playing any longer if its not fun. I know breeding is not supposed to be easy but after more than a week, why should I even bother anymore, especially now since the goal has totally disappeared.:mad:

meme1098
02-18-13, 01:58 PM
Ugh. Tried so many times.

tlpreer
02-18-13, 02:34 PM
It is very frustrating to have a goal disappear before the time is up. I just know they are gonna say it expired. :mad: It expired early, I don't want anyone insulting my intelligence and telling me that the goal expired on time. I can count and I know what time it was when I checked in on my dragons. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens before I uninstall ALL TeamLava games.

123cheri
02-18-13, 02:55 PM
My goal disappeared early as well. Not as though it matters since the Passion Dragon has proved impossible to get.

fitfunsparkle
02-18-13, 03:02 PM
I was kinda mad about how quickly it went too. Mine didnt go away faster than what it said, but i have left and right finally, and on the breeding platform and now the goal is gone. I dont care if the goals go away quick for their contests that they hold, but you'd think the vday goals could at least go thru the month.

tlpreer
02-18-13, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't be upset if it had expired on time but the fact that it disappeared early makes me mad. I want my 6 gold bars back that I spent on this goal.

buttoncake
02-18-13, 04:29 PM
I attempted to get that evil dragon NON stop from the second it was possible and no success....the same thing happened w that elf dragon...they are obviously related...and it infuriates me that it was literally impossible for me to get....im sure ill never get the diamond either...iback to failing for him again i suppose...why do i play this game again??

kooky panda
02-18-13, 04:51 PM
Sorry guys, but this goal did expire today.

tlpreer
02-18-13, 05:35 PM

It expired early, there was still a few hours left before it was supposed to expire. It said six hours were left at 10 something this morning. I went back at 12 and it was gone. This is not fair. Why did it expire early? I was almost done with this goal.. I used six of my gold bars in order to speed things up.

tlpreer
02-18-13, 05:47 PM

I have already emailed support about this issue. Obviously you don't understand the problem. The goal expired hours before it was supposed to. I have clearly stated the problem. I am well aware that it was supposed to expire today. But I had at least 4 hours left to complete the goal. What don't you understand about that?

sweetstuff525
02-18-13, 05:51 PM
I have already emailed support about this issue. Obviously you don't understand the problem. The goal expired hours before it was supposed to. I have clearly stated the problem. I am well aware that it was supposed to expire today. But I had at least 4 hours left to complete the goal. What don't you understand about that?

This has happened in most of tl games... They take of the goals before they were supposed too.... Tl did once bring them back in restaurant or bakery don't remember but their was a lot of complaints

So maybe if you guys keep posting end email tl they will bring them back

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:58 PM
This has happened in most of tl games... They take of the goals before they were supposed too.... Tl did once bring them back in restaurant or bakery don't remember but their was a lot of complaints

So maybe if you guys keep posting end email tl they will bring them back

This actually didn't surprise me. I think it happened with another goal in DS before...

Cyclohexane
02-18-13, 07:01 PM
Mine expired early to by two hours. I had planned to try once more and just pay for breed / hatch time but I didn't get the chance. I just gave up. This is the one LE quest I tried for the entire time and could not obtain.

amygdane
02-18-13, 07:52 PM
Mine expired early to by two hours. I had planned to try once more and just pay for breed / hatch time but I didn't get the chance. I just gave up. This is the one LE quest I tried for the entire time and could not obtain.

I was going to do the same thing as well, but the goal disappeared 3 hours early.

buttoncake
02-18-13, 08:02 PM
Mine disappeared 4 hrs early ...i was debating on doing one more gold speed up and try and boy im glad i didnt

tlpreer
02-18-13, 08:18 PM
I'm glad its not just me. Maybe they will listen since it happened to more people. I wish I hadn't used my gold to speed up the process

Caymanwent
02-18-13, 08:47 PM
I believe that the goal finished at the same " moment" everywhere. Depending on the time zone you are in you may consider it "before" you thought it should have finished

Caymanwent
02-18-13, 08:50 PM
Example: I just posted this at 10:48 pm my time but the time on my post says 3:48 am! Five hours different!

rainedrop101
02-18-13, 09:14 PM
Frustrating! I was working hard at this as well. Spent a lot of time almost done... and poof gone. Yet the "Holiday Help" one remains?? You know I play many of the story games and bout coming to the end of my rope with this one and Bakery and Fashion story. Cmon Team Lava yeah we know you can't please everyone all the time but the little things you can meet us half way? Please put the matchmaking one back? Please?

tlpreer
02-18-13, 10:46 PM
Example: I just posted this at 10:48 pm my time but the time on my post says 3:48 am! Five hours different!

Of course it would be a different time in every time zone but that doesn't mean anything. If it is supposed to expire in 6 hours that's 6 hours from what ever time it is where you are.

StarCrossOne
02-19-13, 12:38 AM
I had six hours also, when it dissapeared. My two tasks that had gold rewards and 14 days left to accomplish thenalso wer deleted. I thought may I had been dreaming or just seeing things... lol

tlpreer
02-19-13, 01:02 AM
I had six hours also, when it dissapeared. My two tasks that had gold rewards and 14 days left to accomplish thenalso wer deleted. I thought may I had been dreaming or just seeing things... lol

I thought I was seeing things too at first, lol.

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:23 AM
I believe that the goal finished at the same " moment" everywhere. Depending on the time zone you are in you may consider it "before" you thought it should have finished

Really? -.-

"Five hours from now" will be the same for you and me - it's "five hours from now" anywhere in the world. For me, it means 5:20PM (17:20hrs by my measuring system) but in other countries it may be 9:20AM. it doesn't matter. Five hours are five hours. Lol.

DraconJakc
02-19-13, 07:51 AM
Count me in here... the goal was also lost earlier than advertised before. I retype my comment on the Passion Dragon Thread:
"I think mine did. I actually have a Passion Egg in the nest supposed to hatch 1 hour after the goal expire so I plan to just wait out until the last hour to save on the gold. I even set an alarm clock for it. But once the time arrive, the goal is gone. My Passion Dragon hatch and no reward... :("

tlpreer
02-19-13, 08:22 AM
I'm hoping they will rectify the situation by putting the goal back up or giving us the reward for completing it.

DraconJakc
02-19-13, 08:31 AM
I'm hoping they will rectify the situation by putting the goal back up or giving us the reward for completing it.
Yeah... while the Passion Dragon is a reward in itself, I still gripe about losing the archway. And like you, I also speed up using gold for no reason...

Susyalba
02-19-13, 02:02 PM
I spent TONS of gold trying for passion!! I got left heart on second try, right heart about 9 tries....but the freaking passion?!... good grief!!!!! I am on like the 15th...so sick and tired of 20 hour magic fails...is this what has happened to everybody else? MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC its the only one I got with left and right. I think I spent as much gold to of BOUGHT the danged thing! I give up. They must be harder than diamond to get. Im level 8239. No diamond, no passion BOO BOO BOO!

Susyalba
02-19-13, 02:04 PM
Oops. I meant level 82! Sorry

hamadrys
02-19-13, 02:15 PM
I spent TONS of gold trying for passion!! I got left heart on second try, right heart about 9 tries....but the freaking passion?!... good grief!!!!! I am on like the 15th...so sick and tired of 20 hour magic fails...is this what has happened to everybody else? MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC its the only one I got with left and right. I think I spent as much gold to of BOUGHT the danged thing! I give up. They must be harder than diamond to get. Im level 8239. No diamond, no passion BOO BOO BOO!

I feel your pain. I am in the same situation. Got Left and Right very easily, but now I feel like I am stuck in a loop of fails. Lots of magics, left heart, right heart and athletic...but no passion. Yet ! That brat will not elude me forever. Or is he ? lol

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 04:36 PM
Sometimes goals to weird things. I was supposed to have a goal for a few more days (restaurant story) and just when I was a few XP away from reaching the level necessary to earn 15 extra gold... BAM, it disappears. I was so upset!!

akocek
02-19-13, 06:08 PM
i spent over 600 gold that i had earned over the last few months and have had over 30 attempts at the passion and still no dragon. not a big fan of this guy right now.

Kat5272
02-20-13, 12:00 AM
Same happened to me.

I finally get the passion breeding, spent gold to speed it up. It was in the nest, checked the timer on the quest (had 7 hours left), took a 2 hour nap and when I got back it was gone. I had already spent the money on the 3 torch lit paths. I still should have had 4-5 hours left on the timer.

I have already sent an email in also. So far just an automated response.

If I had known the quest would be ending earlier than the timer said, I would have spent the gold to finish it up.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, maybe they will fix it.

Not happy

tlpreer
02-20-13, 01:11 PM
That is exactly what happened to me. Took a nap and when I woke up it was gone. I spent the gold to skip buying the torch lit path... So I would like my gold back. I'm waiting on them to email me back.

monstermash1
02-20-13, 03:45 PM
So mad as well sick of magic and left right athletic......no passion gone through so much gold any ideas for ros?....by the way no diamond either

Cyclohexane
02-21-13, 12:14 PM
Still no comments on the quest timer ending early?

rainedrop101
02-21-13, 12:29 PM
Still no comments on the quest timer ending early?

No we were only informed of what we already knew, which was, that it ended that day. So helpful, right? lol what a slap in the face. I'm not buying any more gold bars, or gems, Im not giving them my real hard earned money if this is how we will be treated. Completely unfair. About ready to just uninstall altogether. Except hope that they will do the right thing lingers in my heart. We'll see. :(

CarrieMel
02-21-13, 02:04 PM
I have the passion dragon stuck in my nest and can't put it anywhere! Wrote to team lava about not receiving the arch since I was finished w the goal if I was able to get the dragon a habitat built but it keeps saying number maxed! No arch for completing this Valentine goal has been received and either. My game is stuck! Can't breed more dragons and can't build more habitats! like I said I wrote support @teamlava.com 3 or 4 days ago! How long does it take to answer a frickin email????

sweetstuff525
02-21-13, 02:56 PM
I have the passion dragon stuck in my nest and can't put it anywhere! Wrote to team lava about not receiving the arch since I was finished w the goal if I was able to get the dragon a habitat built but it keeps saying number maxed! No arch for completing this Valentine goal has been received and either. My game is stuck! Can't breed more dragons and can't build more habitats! like I said I wrote support @teamlava.com 3 or 4 days ago! How long does it take to answer a frickin email????

You. Need to move some of your dragons around and sell duplicates in order to clear a habitat
After you have an empty habitat you can sell it
Then buy the habitat for passion dragon so you can place your passion drago

Now for the arch I think the goal was to hatch it and since you haven't placed it you won't get the arch
But look on the bright side atleast you got the dragon

tinman5969
02-23-13, 01:26 PM
Some of us completed it, it said we had completed it, & yet the archway never opened up & when we texted TL they said we didn't complete it (according to their records). Does it not make sense to end a contest or quest when everyone isn't on holiday? And if ending something like this, while everyone was out, at least get the dates closer than the 1st & 2nd of Feb(PRESIDENT'S DAY WAS THE 18TH OF THE MONTH PEOPLE)