PDA

View Full Version : Achieving Collectables

MamaMini
02-18-13, 10:27 AM
I'm at level 101 and still have yet to earn Collectables for Domestic Bliss, Animal Husbandry, Cool Cowboy or Lost Toys (not that I need another gnome or anything). Now, while I realize that what you earn while watering or purchasing comes up at random, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that I have never earned anything in these categories yet? Is anyone else having this problem?

acciochocolate
02-18-13, 11:43 AM
It's not totally random. Different collectibles occur for different items. Animal husbandry collectibles come from animals on your farm. I'm not sure exactly which items are linked to those collections, but you must not be using the correct crops or items to earn those things very often.

bufffarm
02-18-13, 02:31 PM
I'm at level 101 and still have yet to earn Collectables for Domestic Bliss, Animal Husbandry, Cool Cowboy or Lost Toys (not that I need another gnome or anything). Now, while I realize that what you earn while watering or purchasing comes up at random, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that I have never earned anything in these categories yet? Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm level 94 & I've never gotten animal husbandry, cool cowboy or lost toys. I have gotten the domestic bliss twice tho. Ive never even seen the prize, on anyone's farm, for completing cool cowboy.

MamaMini
02-18-13, 03:16 PM
I have a large inventory and have completed a very large amount of planting, as you can imagine. I realize that different things offer different rewards but at this point I've been playing long enough where I know I've covered all my bases. I've never seen the Cool Cowboy reward on anyone's farm either.

acciochocolate
02-18-13, 03:58 PM
I looked more into it and cool cowboy and animal husbandry seem to both be from buying animals only. As animals don't need to be replaced the way crops do, many people have probably not done this often enough to get the more rare collectibles from those sets. I have some items, but not a full set. I focus mostly on planting though. The toys are believed to come from buying decorations.

bbieprnc
02-18-13, 04:50 PM
They are very random and here is thread that discusses when they show up ... hope it will help you:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.&highlight=cowboy

horsey3
02-18-13, 07:11 PM
I'm level 94 & I've never gotten animal husbandry, cool cowboy or lost toys. I have gotten the domestic bliss twice tho. Ive never even seen the prize, on anyone's farm, for completing cool cowboy.

Ive won several cowboys from cool cowboy. I have 1 out on farm now

cherryberry9
02-18-13, 08:48 PM
I don't win cool cowboy or lost toys.

bbieprnc
02-19-13, 05:54 AM
I don't win cool cowboy or lost toys.

They are for certain things ... for example the cowboy is for purchasing animals, but still remember it is random, so you may buy 20 chicken and get none or a few collectibles.

MiniLaura
02-19-13, 01:12 PM
From another thread, what gives you which collectable:

FARM STORY
Cakes and pies: watering /planting fruits
Bug Life: watering/planting trees
Tools for Living: watering /planting vegetables
Domestic Bliss: buying field, landscape, or building items (NOTE: don't waste your gems buying items for this. It appears that no special or rarer collectables are rewarded for spending gems than for spending coins)
Animal Husbandry: buying animals
Butterflies: watering/planting flowers
Lovely Antiques: watering/planting grains
Cool Cowboy: buying animals
Buried Treasure: watering/planting vegetables, flowers, fruits, grains (NOTE: you get more treasure from watering/planting vegetables than flowers/fruits/grains)
Lost Toys: buying "garden" decorations

I have completed at least one of each collection, but I don't usually keep my prizes out. However, I did Cool Cowboy and Lost Toys back when the drop rate was very high. I'm getting close to mastering the buried treasure collection.

pinkster73
02-20-13, 09:27 PM
Have you seen my farm? And I've NEVER once gotten lost toys. It's pretty much unatainable in my opinion.

kimba33182
02-21-13, 02:40 PM
it also depends on your device .... my phone dosen't have or get any Animal Husbandry or Cool Cowboy ... but my 2nd farm on my tablet does, but the tablet dosen't get any Lovely Antiques.

Olix60
12-24-22, 02:44 AM
Earning collectibles is hardworking it depend on plant but rely on the same technique ur using it I'll only give you more of what you do not need . You could water other peoples farm various item might pop up that just a hint to gain collectibles?