PDA

View Full Version : Competition for GOLD

faisal01911349250
02-18-13, 08:24 AM
So, I got a idea from a certain someone and put it in action how about a contest to breed the most fruitfulls. The prize is that the winner gets gold for a week from all the participants in this contest. Start breeding fruitfulls from 12:00pm gmt 21st Feb till 12:00pm 24th Feb. The Rules: no using gold to speed up breeding of any dragon
No starting before the given time (although u may start after)
Participants must give the number of fruitfulls they bred by 27th Feb
Plz post if u want to participate only and everyone add the people who post here so that u may gift/receive gold after the contest
Plz no *****ing and do send gold to the winner from 1st march till 7th march everyday
Thank u

faisal01911349250
02-18-13, 08:25 AM
And yes I am participating

faisal01911349250
02-18-13, 08:26 AM
I will b posting here in this thread to anounce the start and end of the competition

hamadrys
02-18-13, 09:37 AM
What would prevent people from lying ? I mean...you know a lot of immature people would do such a thing and be dishonest.

faisal01911349250
02-18-13, 09:50 AM
What would prevent people from lying ? I mean...you know a lot of immature people would do such a thing and be dishonest.
There really isn't anything to keep people from lying other than their conscious and if the respect the game and value of gold than they shouldn't *****

sollia
02-18-13, 10:12 AM
I think this is a kind of cool idea. I don't know about the gold prize though, considering people may lie. Maybe it could just be for fun or bragging rights or something.

This idea is more likely to work when there are less new and/or LE dragons to be bred anyway.

moostermine
02-18-13, 10:54 AM
I think it could work! We are all friends and nbrs, it doesn't have to be a large number of people involved to start and everyone would know if people didn't live up to their promise. Besides if they the didn't its not really a big deal anyway, no real harm done! But if we were bored, between LE s, just a competition for fun would be cool too! I'll play!

kooky panda
02-18-13, 12:42 PM
Sorry guys, but any member contests are for bragging rights only, no rewards can be promised or given.
If you guys want to have in game contests you can start up a new group. (http://forums.teamlava.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_social_groups )

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:52 PM
I just got 10 hours actually...hahaha xD

moostermine
02-18-13, 06:24 PM
I just got 10 hours actually...hahaha xD

Yay! Good job! You're winning!
Just kidding, lol!
It probably wouldn't work but some kind of side game is worth some more thought, even if not for a reward.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 06:30 PM
Yay! Good job! You're winning!
Just kidding, lol!
It probably wouldn't work but some kind of side game is worth some more thought, even if not for a reward.
First time I'd be happy for a fruitful...lol.

Yes, definitely. The concept of the game itself is pretty cool, but a little extra wouldn't hurt...

moostermine
02-18-13, 06:43 PM
First time I'd be happy for a fruitful...lol.

Yes, definitely. The concept of the game itself is pretty cool, but a little extra wouldn't hurt...

Well, Kooky did just say not on the forum......

hamadrys
02-18-13, 06:44 PM
We have to create a group...

moostermine
02-18-13, 06:46 PM
We have to create a group...

Hmmmm..... Something to consider!

kooky panda
02-18-13, 09:09 PM
Sorry guys, but any member contests are for bragging rights only, no rewards can be promised or given.
If you guys want to have in game contests you can start up a new group. (http://forums.teamlava.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_social_groups )

Closing thread.