PDA

View Full Version : How in the world do you make Pink Dye?!?!?

MonkeyMomma76
02-17-13, 08:35 PM
Okay guys, I have chopped down every kind of plant and flower I could find. I even planted a bunch from the market. None of them seem to drop the petals needed for the Pink Dye. Can anyone tell me how to get these petals? I know it's not a huge deal, but I really want to upgrade the Love Spire and this is holding me up. Appreciate any pointers, as always :-))

maj1977
02-17-13, 09:29 PM
You need red petals and I know there's a thread on here somewhere about the best places to get them. I've had good luck finding them with the vday flowers. Good luck!

Baraze
02-17-13, 09:47 PM
You can get red petals from ivys home. The logs also gives away red petals.

owllii
02-18-13, 12:50 AM
The best chance is probably to buy a valentine plant for now if you cant wait, cheapest I think is 10gems. Soon after that you'll unlock a goal that lets you create a valentine plant (after unlocking the valentine forestry for growing trees) using entwined seedlings. Hope that helps ��

maguar
02-18-13, 02:27 AM
You need red petals and I know there's a thread on here somewhere about the best places to get them. I've had good luck finding them with the vday flowers. Good luck!

The thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37018-Red-Petals&p=417846&viewfull=1#post417846) for you.