PDA

View Full Version : Left, Right, Passion Dragon Combo Award - Android

Cyclohexane
02-17-13, 08:00 PM
So I have two account and finally today I got the passion dragon on one of them (magic dragons should be listed as common, calling them rare is a joke).

I've been pumping in gold to speed up since the award is over in two days and I know there is a 16 hour breed / hatch time. Much to my disappointment, I was not given the new archway. It was just activated so I could purchase it for 50 gold.

Since Apple players have an inventory, do they get it for free? I could possibly understand charging 50 gold if you could not complete the quest, but this is ridiculous.

You spend all that time (I had to ignore the contests because of my horrible luck making these dragons), and when finally get it, it only unlocks.

And unlock for gold! Why not unlock for silver, I have like 12 million saved up with nothing to spend on. Expansions take so long I cannot spend my silver.

What a horrible quest reward.

kurebiz
02-17-13, 08:06 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45488-Android-Dragon-Story-Valentine-s-Day-How-to-claim-the-Rose-Archway

read the first post. i've already gotten mine, quite efficient too, like only within a few hours of sending the email.

kooky panda
02-17-13, 08:53 PM
After reading DW's thread I thought android got a free archway placed on their island, after emailing support, then they could purchase additional ones for 50 gems.
Did you send an email to support as per this thread?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45488-Android-Dragon-Story-Valentine-s-Day-How-to-claim-the-Rose-Archway

kurebiz
02-17-13, 08:56 PM
actually its the opposite, after completing quest, android gets the option to buy additional ones for 50 gems. have to email for the free one. i think cyclo hasn't emailed yet!

PikaSquirrel
02-18-13, 01:21 PM
You have not completed the quest to unlock the Rose Archway yet. Once you complete the goal, you will unlock this item and have one credited to your account. Once you have been given one, please contact support and they will place the item on your island.

Cyclohexane
02-18-13, 06:49 PM
I completed the quest on my wife's account and was credited with archway very quickly.

Unfortunately, on my main account, I could not complete quest. I tried exclusively but those dang magic dragons kept popping up. The quest timer was to short.