PDA

View Full Version : FREQUENT Server DROPS in CityStory

Wareham
12-17-10, 10:15 AM
For the last few days CityStory has been dropping me about EVERY OTHER TIME I try to visit a neighbor to clean - AND I have over TWO HUNDRED Neighbors!!!! I know it is not on MY end - CityStory is on my IPod Touch, and have a secured home Wi-Fi and I'm sitting about six or seven feet from it, monitoring the Wi-Fi on my computer as well. Once I GET to a city everything is fine, but when I press either "Home" or "Menu" (and sometimes even "Wall") it's like playing roulette, knowing I'll lose every other time and get dropped completely OUT of CS! This is MORE than an inconvenience - It is ANOTHER indication that TeamLava has major Tech Support problems!

Wareham

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:59 PM
For the past several weeks while playing I get a message window for Internet connection needed.
When I refresh or try agin, the game comes back. Seems to happen when after someone cleans my city. there are stars where none were before but my work has vanished.
--
This becomes a problem trying to make my factories work... I would make contracts and come back several hours later to find all my factories empty.
I can not even place buildings or buy buildings or clean neighbors. Every time I do, I get dropped comeback and find all my work just gone.
I'm fed up, can't even rearrange my city layout. It's happened before - a couple of months ago.
Please fix it. I'm very disappointed.
Also could you please change the gift choices... Trailers are getting boring.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 11:04 PM
Hi ,
Every day,for about 2 or 3 days, between 2 and 2:30PM(GMT+1),it s very difficicult to visit neighbours,and let them message on their wall.The server always drops down,it take about 6 times to leave the message or connect to neighbours!!!It's very annoying!!
ID manonan59