PDA

View Full Version : Skipping with gems

dana_manson
02-17-13, 02:30 PM
I skipped building the kings castle by paying with gems as I didn't have enough coins. The quest is now gone but I cannot find my castle anywhere and need it for another quest...anyone know where I can find it? This also happened with the hatchery quest, can't find the chicken hatchery after skipping the quest with gems.

gail66
02-17-13, 02:45 PM
because u skip a quest with gems u don't get those items because you never bought it so u will have to skip the next goal to carry on sorry to inform u

wassupbaby
02-17-13, 03:06 PM
Ouch ! Now you know that skipping goals doesnt mean buying items that the goal requires. :(

kooky panda
02-17-13, 03:24 PM
I skipped building the kings castle by paying with gems as I didn't have enough coins. The quest is now gone but I cannot find my castle anywhere and need it for another quest...anyone know where I can find it? This also happened with the hatchery quest, can't find the chicken hatchery after skipping the quest with gems.

Paying gems to skip, you completed the goal , got the rewards , but it does not give you the buildings.
You will have to go back and buy , place and build the kings castle and chicken hatchery.