PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I bought a door with gems and...

rainedrop101
02-17-13, 02:08 PM
lost both the door and gems.

I have Restaurant Carnivale and Restaurant Valentines downloaded on my Android. I went into the Valentines one and spent 10 gems to buy the valentine door because the Carnivale door is ugly and boring. I go into Carnivale to see it isnt there. I go into Valentine one and it isnt there either AND the gems are gone. So either give me my 10 gems back or the valentine door back please.

Someone please help.

xoxjenn
02-17-13, 02:10 PM
I think once you go back into the Carnival edition the door is going to look like the carnival door. I believe the door changes with the eidition of the game.

rainedrop101
02-17-13, 02:22 PM
Then what's the point in buying the door? I wanted to keep the door I purchased. Pink with heart window. If I cant have what I bought then please let me have my gems back. Thank you.

rainedrop101
02-17-13, 02:24 PM
Also in any case I should have a second door and I dont have that either. but my gems are sure gone. lol

gail66
02-17-13, 02:52 PM

I have Restaurant Carnivale and Restaurant Valentines downloaded on my Android. I went into the Valentines one and spent 10 gems to buy the valentine door because the Carnivale door is ugly and boring. I go into Carnivale to see it isnt there. I go into Valentine one and it isnt there either AND the gems are gone. So either give me my 10 gems back or the valentine door back please.

Someone please help.

weres is resturant carnival ? is it just for android uses I'm iOS

rainedrop101
02-17-13, 03:04 PM
Its only in the Google Play but dont worry there's no new goals or anything but a different looking welcome screen and a boring grey door. lol

kooky panda
02-17-13, 03:19 PM

Someone please help.

As a member stated, you door will look different in the versions.
Try restarting your device then check your inventory for your door.
If you still do not have the door, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Also it is best to only play one version of the game at a time to prevent glitches and sync errors.