PDA

View Full Version : Trouble picking up tips.

sonyalch
02-17-13, 01:48 PM
I am playing on the Kindle Fire HD. I tap tables to pick up tips and they seem to be collected momentarily. Then the game seems to reload and the very same tables that I collected tips on are full again. Back to square one. Over and over again. The weird thing is it's only on certain tables. I have also had trouble moving certain tables, counters, and appliances. I tap on them and they don't even highlight green like things usually do. They don't budge. This issue added to the annoying goal popup bugs have made this game virtually impossible to play for the past few days.

kooky panda
02-17-13, 03:01 PM
Make sure you on on the most current version for Kindle
Thanksgiving Version 1.5.5.7

Try restarting your device. If still issues , try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

chzhed2522
02-17-13, 04:37 PM
See thread today..technical difficulties. Are goals popping up for you too? Mine are plus having same issues as you.

sonyalch
02-18-13, 03:20 AM
Yes. I was having all the same issues that everyone else was having as well. The problems seem to have been fixed as of late yesterday evening. Now all is well. It was definitely a game issue vs a device issue. I can't tell you how many times I tried removing and re-downloading the game and hard resetting to no avail. I am just glad it has been fixed.