PDA

View Full Version : Norman, food disappearing again!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:23 AM
Norman, why do we get one bug fixed only to get a worse one after the update! Food I spent two days making just disappeared after one of those "Bakery Story is an online game" OH DARN! What am I supposed to servie today? Especially since the speed of the customers is 2/3 rds as fast as RS. They move through the Bakery like a pack of locusts! How can you keep releasing these buggy apps! Don't you test your update to make sure everything works properly before you release it? This is the 2nd time this has happened to me! Getting really sick of this Normie....ready to delete all your games!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:47 AM
And I lost my food gifts too! All night making cheesecases and now have nothing to show for it...I don't have enough ovens to tie up for 8 or 12 hours during the day!

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:28 AM
I'm having the same problem. Yes, you make
money fast but It took me a full day to cook and everythig
was gone. I usually get kicked out of the app and when I go back in
everything it's gone. It happens to me a lot 

Unregistered
12-20-10, 07:37 AM
Why my food disappeared again and again these days.

Spend money and time to make food, but get nothing!!!!

Please fix this bug ASAP!!!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 03:30 AM
I agree 100000%!!! This has gotten ridiculous now and beyond annoying! I just finished making food overnight, every single counter was filled with food!!! Food that took 8 to one day to make and in 5 seconds it was gone!!!!!

Tchrmom
12-30-10, 07:35 PM
Holy Cow! I thought I was going nuts! I get kicked out and when I get back in I'm missing 1800 brownies! This has happened repeatedly. It's very frustrating!