PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story - HTC Desire

hulk2609
02-16-13, 02:07 PM
Hello guys,

I have some problems with the game "Dragon Story" on my HTC Desire. No Version (Dragon Story, Dragon Story Valentine's Edition, Dragon Story New Dawn) is working now on my phone although I already played Dragon Story Valentine's Edition for 1 day. Since yesterday the game won't work. I can start it and it's loading. Then the music starts and the my island is loaded but after 3-4 seconds the game disapperas to the home screen. 5 seconds later the music of the game is starting to play... . I have deleted reinstalled every version several time...the problem remains.

Is the HTC Desire too weak in graphics? On a HTC Wildfire S it is running without problems. Also Reastaurant story is running on my phone.
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot. Regards, steve.

lollipop_rp
02-16-13, 03:11 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?92-Dragon-Story-Feedback-and-Bug-Reports
Try posting here or email TL support, this is what was said to me for game problems

tigger04
02-16-13, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure what the issue is but I can tell you that a Desire will play the game as I used to play on one.

kooky panda
02-16-13, 05:26 PM
hulk2609

Have your tried moving your games to your SD card? Clearing your cache.
What is the version of your device?
Also if you have numerous versions on your device, try uninstalling all versions except the Valentine version.

Do you use a task ****er?

hulk2609
02-17-13, 03:24 AM
I'm not sure what the issue is but I can tell you that a Desire will play the game as I used to play on one.
I'm glad to get that answer.

Have your tried moving your games to your SD card? Clearing your cache.
Yes I tried to play the games when having them on SD card or phone, cleared the cache several times.

What is the version of your device?
It is Android 2.2.2 --> there isn't an official 2.3 Version (Gingerbread) realeased by HTC until now and I don't know how to "root" my mobile device.

Also if you have numerous versions on your device, try uninstalling all versions except the Valentine version.
I tried that with every version - same result.

Do you use a task ****er?
No, I haven't used a task ****er.

At least I can write an e-mail to the support.