PDA

View Full Version : New Update Version 1.0.4

Faerie Nuff
12-17-10, 07:19 AM
Can you please switch back the "SOCIAL" and "MESSAGES" tabs to it's original position on the Main Menu? It's annoying as I kept hitting Social when I want to see my Messages. Not sure what is the purpose of this switch after the update. Bakery Story was kept as is after the update....with just the additional INVITE option.

Thanks!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:59 AM
Can you please switch back the "SOCIAL" and "MESSAGES" tabs to it's original position on the Main Menu? It's annoying as I kept hitting Social when I want to see my Messages. Not sure what is the purpose of this switch after the update. Bakery Story was kept as is after the update....with just the additional INVITE option.

Thanks!

I'm glad it's not just me. It became such a habit I didn't even notice. Wasn't sure it had been switched, or if it was me. Ya, please change back if possible.

sd32
12-17-10, 09:35 AM
I have this issue too... accidentally hitting social when I want messages, and vice versa.

I was puzzled at first as I don't even read the buttons after a few times hitting it, so I was getting frustrated. but it is becoming a bit aggravating. Please switch it back :).

Unregistered
12-17-10, 05:03 PM
I knew it was switched... i thought i was ..... drunk or confuse lol....... Can we have more items to cook please.?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:58 PM
I thought it was just me! :D

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:03 PM
I knew it was switched... i thought i was ..... drunk or confuse lol....... Can we have more items to cook please.?
we just received new items to cook in the update, there are several :)