PDA

View Full Version : Ever get refunded for accidental gold purchase?

belizeanmama
02-16-13, 06:17 AM
Just wondering if anyone on here has ever been refunded for an accidental gold purchase?

My game lost the connection so I kept pushing the try again button and the next thing I knew not only was my internet connection back but Ihad also purchased a rose dragon.:( to make matters worse if I hadn't bought any gold in the gold sale I wouldn't have even had enough to buy one. I'm super bummed that my first time purchasing gold has resulted in my real cash being wasted on a dragon I already have and never intended to purchaseI sent an email to support but I haven't heard back yet. Is there a separate customer service email that I should have contacted?

My game has a 30% off sale right now, guess who's not falling for that again!

belizeanmama
02-16-13, 06:31 AM
Actually my title is a little misleading I should have put accidental dragon purchase.... it's too early on a Sat morning, my brain is still asleep

nmishii
02-16-13, 06:33 AM
It is TL's policy to not refund for accidental gem/gold/coin purchases. They make it so easy to accidentally purchase gems so that people will buy more. Many stop buying gems/gold because of the gem/gold traps. Kind of a bad business model, but it seems to work for them.

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-16-13, 06:45 AM
I never leave my nest empty for that reason alone...

Sorry that happened to you.

But on the bright side at least it wasn't something annoying like a Life or Fruitful.

Do you already have a rose?

DragonHeart0
02-16-13, 07:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone on here has ever been refunded for an accidental gold purchase?

TL, please try to fix those traps. They create a lot of bad feelings - and I also believe a lot of players who won't "fall for that again!" I really think it would be a very positive business step for you and would also make for more happy DS players!! Please.

kwhales
02-16-13, 07:18 AM
I got caught twice. Got a genie by having quick fingers (hey, it helped in the genie goal) and speed expanded (who speeds an expansion on purpose?).
I didn't send email or anything, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention. Now I leave my nests full (when I remember too). and watch what is highlighted (breed, expand, trade) down in the right corner to make sure I am doing what I want to do and not accidently something I don't want.

You need to be careful and take precautions until TL finally listens to us and gets a "are you sure" button for us on all transactions.

Darkstorm2
02-16-13, 08:30 AM
I got caught twice. Got a genie by having quick fingers (hey, it helped in the genie goal) and speed expanded (who speeds an expansion on purpose?).
I didn't send email or anything, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention. Now I leave my nests full (when I remember too). and watch what is highlighted (breed, expand, trade) down in the right corner to make sure I am doing what I want to do and not accidently something I don't want.

You need to be careful and take precautions until TL finally listens to us and gets a "are you sure" button for us on all transactions.

They also have to move the button for the "are you sure" part so double taps don't hit the button twice. They need to be in two locations to avoid a trap. I hit a trap on an expansion a while back and cost me nearly 550 gold. :(

davewin
02-16-13, 08:52 AM
OMG I just ALMOST speed expanded for 700 gold! Luckily I didn't raise my finger up so I could just slide it over to the side. I would have been really upset... nice try gold trap :mad:

kooky panda
02-16-13, 08:52 AM

My game lost the connection so I kept pushing the try again button and the next thing I knew not only was my internet connection back but Ihad also purchased a rose dragon.:( to make matters worse if I hadn't bought any gold in the gold sale I wouldn't have even had enough to buy one. I'm super bummed that my first time purchasing gold has resulted in my real cash being wasted on a dragon I already have and never intended to purchaseI sent an email to support but I haven't heard back yet. Is there a separate customer service email that I should have contacted?
(Support@teamlava.com)

Support@teamlava.com it the email address.
It can take 3-5 business days for a support agent to respond to your email.
If after 5 working days you do not have a response, reply back to the automatic email with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.
Also make sure any emails from support do not end up in your spam box.

Closing thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum&p=94677&viewfull=1#post94677)