PDA

View Full Version : Technical Difficulties

chzhed2522
02-16-13, 05:49 AM
Anyone else having problems with old goals reappearing again and again and current game progress not saving. I play bs on kindle fire. This been happening since yesterday afternnon. I cant clear tables; tip neighbors; or anything.

pennyvilles
02-16-13, 06:00 AM
It has happened to me, too. It keeps cycling through the goals that I have already done, then says I have 0 goals.

nky1111
02-16-13, 08:10 AM
it's internet problem

kooky panda
02-16-13, 08:12 AM
This sometimes can happen. Exit out of the game or restart your device to see if this stops the old goals from popping up.

If they are still popping up try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

If still problems, please list the name of the goals that keep popping up.

LindaBLB
02-16-13, 09:26 AM
Yes, this keeps happening to me too. I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty tired of having to always be the one to fix Team Lava's games. This issue has been happening for months. Why don't they fix it, instead of telling us WE need to restart the game, or delete it and reinstall it. None of the other games I play require me to be the technical maintenence man for their company.

tikione
02-16-13, 09:30 AM
I am having the same issue. I also play on a kindle fire. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens.

tikione
02-16-13, 09:31 AM
i did all that and still an issue. Dragon story goals and the bread oven goals...

Chessakat
02-16-13, 09:50 AM
This is happening to me too as of this morning, please fix it, we spend money in this game. >_<

310pnut
02-16-13, 10:17 AM
My goals nvr disappear when the time is out they just keep going until I do them but 4 some like slots I'm not gonna do it so it just keeps staying there really annoying

kooky panda
02-16-13, 01:55 PM
If restarting or deleting and redownloading the game does not help, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
and let them know the goals that keep popping up so they an can look into your game.

It seems like there are multiple issues going on here, which is leading to the confusion. We have forwarded this information, but we haven't been able to reproduce the issue. This is the key part to resolving any issues in the game. Having players write into support will allow us to get more player-specific information and allow us to provide further assistance than we are able to do on the Forums. If uninstalling/reinstalling the app does not help to resolve the issue, the best course of action would be to email support@teamlava.com. I'm sorry for all the trouble this has caused!

Jenzhai
02-17-13, 02:24 AM
If I unistall and then reinstall, will I get all my points, money, and gems back?

pennyvilles
02-17-13, 04:58 AM
I just sent in a email explaining the problem.

cortnylyn
02-17-13, 07:03 AM
You can safely unistall the game as it is saved on their servers. Also there is another thread about this and right now I can not find it lol Also doing that does not help at all as I'm on kindle and have the goals keep popping up from it wanting me to download DS and its hard to even visit NBRS cause the goals keep popping up there as well

cortnylyn
02-17-13, 07:08 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41046-Old-goals..-Popping-Up

pennyvilles
02-17-13, 07:25 AM
I forgot to add in my email, that it continually cycles through. You can't really play the game. Please address this issue soon.

chzhed2522
02-17-13, 11:00 AM
Has anyone having any luck with hearing from TL? Issue still contines today. I EMAILED as uninstalling and reinstalling did not solve issue.

cortnylyn
02-17-13, 12:10 PM
chzhed go to the link I pasted here they are asking/talking about the problem there and want to know ppls devices etc :) http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s..-Popping-Up

fifty3diamonds
02-17-13, 12:51 PM
I have been having the same problems with the game too since Friday evening. I have uninstalled,rebooted the kindle,rebooted wireless. So frustrated. No one has figured out the cause?

chzhed2522
02-17-13, 04:28 PM
chzhed go to the link i pasted here they are asking/talking about the problem there and want to know ppls devices etc :) http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s..-popping-up

thank you!

ButterPanda
02-17-13, 05:10 PM
I am not seeing this issue on my Kindle. Can any of you get a camera or another device that has a camera and take pictures of what you are seeing?

pennyvilles
02-17-13, 08:28 PM
It is simply the name of the goal and then what you have to do. For me these are goals I have already done. They keep cycling through constantly. Note I am not tapping the goals they come up on their own.

highway68
02-21-13, 08:51 PM
I have this problem eve time I play the game AWAY from my house after signing in on WiFi

anurulz
02-22-13, 07:32 AM
the same happened to me inspite of re-downloading the game..and another issue, my cupid corner booth refuses to show up in the bakery inspite of keeping the game open for long, visiting others and refreshing my bakery..i mean, how much time shud it take to load it on the game after putting it out in the bakery??it sure looks wierd to have the "blank" space and i really want to see it in the bakery after working hard on the goals...

qu1xs1lv3r
03-02-13, 03:04 PM
I have issues with my game too.. It keeos saying tap to prepare... Then i have to stay in my game for the food to be cooked.. And when it does i serve it then it says loading and everything restarts again! I even tried using a gem but still resets! Itsmvery frustrating i have been playing for 3 days with no progress!

bullyboyburger
03-04-13, 02:31 AM
Hi...i need help on how to block gamers that bullies on bakery story?...i can see can block them ... Please help!

maguar
03-04-13, 03:10 AM
Hi...i need help on how to block gamers that bullies on bakery story?...i can see can block them ... Please help!

You will need to report this to support@teamlava.com. Let them know the game, your ID and bakery name, the other person's ID (if you know it) and bakery name. It helps if you can send screen shots of what they've written.

salinho
03-04-13, 05:35 AM
I've had a glitch in restaurant story that made me uninstall it, and then the same again in bakery yesterday: i wake up in the morning and place the food that had been baking FOR HOURS on the counter, and then I get some pop-ups. As soon as I close them, the food is gone. Forever lost...
Is this a common problem??

Gonna uninstall this one too, if this keeps up. -.-

anurulz
03-04-13, 11:20 PM
ok a call of extreme distress to the makers..my BS refuses to open..each and everytme i get a force shut and non-responsive game..it makes no sense keeping a game tht is time based if we are unable to access it on time..all my food will get ruined as am unable to OPEN it..please help...