PDA

View Full Version : Are IOS customers ever going to get a version update?

mymummy789
02-16-13, 03:27 AM
I thought TL was originally set up as an IOS game maker. So why are we still having to play on a version that is nearly a year old. You have actually removed World Games from the app store, despite it being the most up-to-date version. I have tried going back to the original but the catalogue freezes on a regular basis, making it unusable.
Please at least update the original version so it is playable and I can finally stop staring at those girls in their work-out gear and not have my boutique surrounded by track.

cookietyler
02-17-13, 09:52 AM
I noticed with the freezing that I would have to turn my iPad off and turn it back on in order to place more orders.

mymummy789
02-18-13, 02:50 AM
I noticed with the freezing that I would have to turn my iPad off and turn it back on in order to place more orders.

that does fix it, but in my opinion, having to force close a game several times just to place my orders makes for an unplayable game. Lack of response from TL doesn't fill me with hope either :(

foxxiroxxi
03-07-13, 10:25 AM
that does fix it, but in my opinion, having to force close a game several times just to place my orders makes for an unplayable game. Lack of response from TL doesn't fill me with hope either :(

I agree. I am doing the same thing--force game to close and reopen. This is irritating. I have complained about it. They responded, telling me that the issue has been sent to the programming group. BTW, I did not have this issue when I was playing with my android phone. This only happened when I switched the game to my iPad.

rosieposy6912
08-15-13, 04:40 PM
I just reinstall the game. Anyways, TL has all the data stored on their servers, so you won't lose your game progress. :)