PDA

View Full Version : Unintentionally spending gold!!!!!!!!!!

nikki772
02-16-13, 12:20 AM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have been SLOWLY accumulating my gold...I had gotten up to 121 gold....then in 1 night while playing, the stupid button that pops up when your time runs out-the one that wants to give you an additional 15 seconds for 33 gold- I don't ever pay attention to the time...I was trying to make a swap when the time ran out and the button popped up and I hit it...so there went 33 of my 121 this happened several more times!!!! I was down to practically NOTHING! I HATE THIS BUTTON!!!:mad: Is there ANY way to fix this???? like you have to confirm that you want to buy the extra 15 seconds!! I love the game but I'm totally frustrated...I was saving my gold for specific levels I was trying to get past....I would NOT spend 33 gold for 15 more seconds!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!! Thanks

02-18-13, 05:31 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have been SLOWLY accumulating my gold...I had gotten up to 121 gold....then in 1 night while playing, the stupid button that pops up when your time runs out-the one that wants to give you an additional 15 seconds for 33 gold- I don't ever pay attention to the time...I was trying to make a swap when the time ran out and the button popped up and I hit it...so there went 33 of my 121 this happened several more times!!!! I was down to practically NOTHING! I HATE THIS BUTTON!!!:mad: Is there ANY way to fix this???? like you have to confirm that you want to buy the extra 15 seconds!! I love the game but I'm totally frustrated...I was saving my gold for specific levels I was trying to get past....I would NOT spend 33 gold for 15 more seconds!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!! Thanks
just send email to TL techsupport and tell them the issue.

kooky panda
02-18-13, 09:00 PM
For loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Gem Confirmation (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754)