PDA

View Full Version : Sweepstake Draw Procedures & Details

111ace
02-15-13, 09:08 PM
We want to know the details of the drawing procedures. How it's done? Who's involved? What's been done to ensure a fair and transparent process? Let's poll to tell TL we want to know!

henrylucky
02-16-13, 02:04 AM
Not interested, I never want to enter contest... :D
Very happy and not get stress because the contests..

doop01
02-16-13, 04:25 AM
Don't really care myself either. But I think one of my neighbors was a winner in the last one. Very happy for them :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
02-16-13, 05:11 AM
Don't really care myself either. But I think one of my neighbors was a winner in the last one. Very happy for them :)

Ditto to everything you said!
:D

kwhales
02-16-13, 07:09 AM
Don't really know why this thread is here. Maybe because you don't win or know anyone who does, but there are millions of players. Chances we know them is slim to none. I think TL lets the computer tell them who won on drawings like the last one and the next one. On the others, who knows? Who cares? The contests are to get people to buy gold for speeding, or have fun and show their talent, like the ones on the Events and Contests threads.

hamadrys
02-16-13, 08:28 AM
Not interested. The pressure of that kind of stuff...it's not for me. Already I am paranoid about getting a timer on a dragon I do not have, if I had to rush to enter sweepstakes, you could call the funny farm and throw me in !

kooky panda
02-16-13, 08:55 AM
If you have questions on contests, please post on the Contest Question Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?14636-Contest-Questions)