PDA

View Full Version : Limit reached on enchanted farm but I don't have 1

LillyWick101
02-15-13, 07:37 PM
Ok. I'm very confused here. I'm on level 20 and I'm of course trying to meet goals & what not. However, under the market and then buildings when I try to buy an enchanted farm it says limit reached and won't let me buy. I do not own an enchanted farm yet. Could it be because I have the max allowed farms (none enchanted. Just regular & 1 large) for my level?

saren1947
02-15-13, 07:40 PM
Limit is on how many farms you have, not what kind. Try upgrading your farm.

nylear13
02-15-13, 07:41 PM
there is a limit of 6 farms, you can't buy anymore farms once you reach 6, but you can upgrade your existing ones :) upgrade a large to get enchanted

kwhales
02-15-13, 07:41 PM
It could be that you are not at a high enough level yet to get an enchanted farm.

doop01
02-16-13, 05:02 PM
The max farms at this stage is 6 for any level, but seriously, I wouldn't bother upgrading to enchanted at level 20 anyway. You can get more food from them but they cost HEAPS! At level 20 you prob won't be able to afford to use them and you'd be better off saving your coins and only using large farms just yet. I upgraded as soon as I could but then couldn't afford the new foods anyway for ages. At that stage I wasn't reading the forum so didn't realise. I couldn't afford to plant the enchanted farm foods till I was at a pretty high level and had a lot of spare coins :)

NeferTsukia
02-16-13, 05:22 PM
Enchanted farms don't really start compensating until after you can keep you coins at about 1 million and a half. They're really expensive, but don't make much of a dent on higher levels with oodles of cash.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the goals. They give rubbish rewards anyeay. XD