PDA

View Full Version : Love Dragon

MonkeyMomma76
02-15-13, 06:36 PM
Love Dragon

5 Hours

I have a Virtue (Pink) and a Magic (Purple) on the nest right now. I've checked all the charts and I can't find anything that makes sense for a five hour breed time. Is this a new species maybe (?!?!?) or am I just missing something? Thanks for any clues you guys can offer :-))

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 06:38 PM
Love dragon

MonkeyMomma76
02-15-13, 06:42 PM
How is that even possible? Love is red and white, right? How does pink and purple turn out that? Shouldn't it be one of the rarer purple or pink hybrids? I suck at this :-(( if that's right it'll be my third Love dragon this week!

sollia
02-15-13, 06:45 PM
Pink breeds as if it was Red and White.

sweettooth6
02-15-13, 06:46 PM
Yup, 2nd that. I've found that pink breeds like red.

freyx378
02-15-13, 07:57 PM
It seems that the genetics of purple is not strong enough to beat red and white.

tonguelashing
02-15-13, 08:06 PM
Sometimes you just get the genetics from one dragon, in this case virtue (red+white)

dapplefur
02-15-13, 10:36 PM
virtue breaks down into red and white most of the time.

marygpt
07-26-13, 05:48 AM
I hear the love dragon is only be for the New Dawn version which is no longer available on the Android Market. I started playing last week so I have the Rainbow version of the game and bred my Light and Red and have a 33 hour breed time.
Should I try Light and Red again and possibly get a Love dragon? If I can't breed Love dragon I'm going to breed a lot of Fuzzy instead (green+light) which has 8 hour breed time but habitats are next cheapest to red

hamadrys
07-26-13, 06:02 AM
You sure can breed the Love dragon on the Rainbow version. Each new update carry all the dragons that have been released in the different versions. Rainbow is the most recent and has all the dragons available to breed :)If you can afford a Light habitat, build that instead of a fire, you'll have a higher amount of coins from it.

marygpt
07-26-13, 06:07 AM
Thanks. I'll try for more Love dragons. I was confused at first but the forum made me think I had a rare. A neighbor said I had to get New Dawn to get a love dragon and I can't find a 33 hour breed time on the charts so I was stumped again

hamadrys
07-26-13, 06:11 AM
Here is the link for the egg chart : http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide
33 hours is Virtue, not Love. Love dragon is the common offspring of Light and Fire. Virtue is a Pink hybrid, also coming from Light and Fire, but is the base for all Pink breedings.