-Carnival Poster 9,000 coins
-Carnival Balloons 15 gems

and a new catalog and clothes in the closet:
-Clown dress 30 gems
-Clown shoes 20,000 coins
-Clown bowtie 17,000 coins
-Clown hat 20 gems

Edit-(KP) 2-15-13-

Carnival versions are only available in the Google Play Store. These special editions need to be downloaded to access the items on Android.
This new content is also available on iOS. It is not yet available on Kindle.

http://i48.tinypic.com/122n60z.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ir52x3.png

meme1098
02-15-13, 03:03 PM
Ewwwww. That's just disgusting.

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 03:17 PM
The only thing I like is the time of catalog 2 hrs so that 8 gems

jojopeanut
02-15-13, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the info..LOL more balloons.. Is this IoS only? I haven't checked google play yet at work at the moment..

jojopeanut
02-15-13, 03:50 PM
And I want spring clothes this is awfull..catalog

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the info..LOL more balloons.. Is this IoS only? I haven't checked google play yet at work at the moment..

iOS got it pushed in to current version
Maybe android will get new version like in restaurant

jojopeanut
02-15-13, 04:02 PM
iOS got it pushed in to current version
Maybe android will get new version like in restaurant

Thx..I'm not on pins and neddles waiting. I might not even bother..LOL

LCAHEARTS
02-15-13, 04:11 PM
It is also in World Games iOS but no pop up. I like the colorfulness of it all. I'm not into the theme of clowns but I prefer it to the earlier Moto catalog. I like surprises like this so thanks TL.

Dreamer691
02-15-13, 04:45 PM
I was excited when I loaded my game before. 2 updates in 1 week? Sure this one isn't all that brilliant (though I love the shoes and bow tie) but at least TeamLava is thinking of us. Thanks TL :)

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 04:55 PM
Just checked and android has fashion story carnival edition..... you can download now or wait till tommorow when you'll probably get the goal to download it and get 6 gems

ladym7
02-15-13, 05:11 PM
let's hope there's maybe a new edition of the fashion story app for iOS, just because we havent had one for ages, and i cant go back to the older editions like vday last year or christmas or halloween because it crashes :( and when i close my ipod till you see the apple sign, and turn it back on, it still crashes.. oh well wish i could get back to the holiday items..

kooky panda
02-15-13, 05:12 PM
let's hope there's maybe a new edition of the fashion story app for iOS, just because we havent had one for ages, and i cant go back to the older editions like vday last year or christmas or halloween because it crashes :( and when i close my ipod till you see the apple sign, and turn it back on, it still crashes.. oh well wish i could get back to the holiday items..

IOS will not have a new carnival version. The items have been pushed into the regular game.
Android will have the carnival version in the google play market.

Baraze
02-15-13, 06:01 PM
Ridiculous! The same balloons are on restaurant for about 9,000 coins and here its 15 gems? No Mam, no ham, no turkey. Boo!

jojopeanut
02-15-13, 06:55 PM
Ridiculous! The same balloons are on restaurant for about 9,000 coins and here its 15 gems? No Mam, no ham, no turkey. Boo!

Now I'm hungry for a sub..LOL

Ic3e
02-15-13, 07:04 PM
Aw! I think the catalog looks adorable! I don't know why people are hating on it, I mean we'll get Spring clothes soon! We still have March, April, and May so just wait you guys and just... I don't know, enjoy!

Back to my opinion about this, I hope for a Ringmaster and/or an Acrobat catalog, that'll be really cool with the Carnival theme. And maybe a "Lion-tamer Display"! That'll be really, really cool!

mattscorner
02-15-13, 07:52 PM
The shoes are hot....can't speak for every guy who plays, if there are more, lol, but teamlava has definitely hit a note with knowing that stockings (here attached to the shoes, like with the heart flat slipper thingies) are H.O.T. and two hours?!?! Woo hooooooooo! :)

rren12
02-15-13, 09:00 PM
I would have prefered a masquerade or marti gras version rather than this clown suit. I don't like it either and will be avoiding it however possible. -_-

greatday2bealive
02-15-13, 09:38 PM
I'm grateful we got a new catalog, however undesirable I find it. On the other hand, why does android get carnival edition but iOS, AGAIN, gets nothing? That needs to be fixed.

Ic3e
02-15-13, 09:48 PM
I'm grateful we got a new catalog, however undesirable I find it. On the other hand, why does android get carnival edition but iOS, AGAIN, gets nothing? That needs to be fixed.

Agreed, I've been dying to add something new to my collection. I only have Fashion Story; original, Halloween, Christmas, World Games and Valentine's. I died when I wasn't able to get Thanksgiving and now Carnival?!

jojopeanut
02-15-13, 10:01 PM
The shoes are hot....can't speak for every guy who plays, if there are more, lol, but teamlava has definitely hit a note with knowing that stockings (here attached to the shoes, like with the heart flat slipper thingies) are H.O.T. and two hours?!?! Woo hooooooooo! :)

Note to self knee socks with high heels=HOT..Im on it :-) lol

cherryberry9
02-16-13, 12:26 AM
I guess its good.

newmoonfashion
02-16-13, 01:34 AM
IOS will not have a new carnival version. The items have been pushed into the regular game.
Android will have the carnival version in the google play market.

Kooky, do you know why the version will not be released for IOS?
I would love too have new surroundings for my shop, for one. And second, I fear we IOS users again will loose the option to buy certain items released in this periode, when TL in the future remove them from the regular version like they did with Thanksgiving and Xmas.
Has it something to do with programing for different devices or is it politics with App store?

newmoonfashion
02-16-13, 01:41 AM
I only have Fashion Story; original, Halloween, Christmas, World Games and Valentine's. I died when I wasn't able to get Thanksgiving and now Carnival?!
What device do you use since you have a mix of the versions? I play iPad and only have regular and WG. I thougth WG only was for IOS and the other holiday versions you mention for Android.
Do you mean V 2012, Xmas and H from 2011?
Lucky you, you only miss Thanksgiving....

mymummy789
02-16-13, 03:10 AM
Have TL abandoned IOS now? I am still playing the dratted world games version. Can't play the regular one (which is the only one in my app store) as the catalogue doesn't work properly anymore. I sincerely hope they give us an Easter version

yupiyupigumgum
02-16-13, 03:22 AM
TL starts to pay more attention to android users by giving special update. i do hope this is going to be a good start and Android users can continue receiving updates like IOS player do. We should give it a chance and hope it will become better and better.

Ic3e
02-16-13, 03:57 AM
What device do you use since you have a mix of the versions? I play iPad and only have regular and WG. I thougth WG only was for IOS and the other holiday versions you mention for Android.
Do you mean V 2012, Xmas and H from 2011?
Lucky you, you only miss Thanksgiving....

Yeah, I'm talking about Christmas and Halloween 2011 and Valentine's 2012. I've been playing since late September 2011.

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 07:45 AM
I don't really care for seperate apps as long as we get the content/goals

But I do miss getting the in game promo that later gives 6 gems

laineyzz
02-16-13, 10:23 AM
How do I get these?

jojopeanut
02-16-13, 10:34 AM
TL starts to pay more attention to android users by giving special update. i do hope this is going to be a good start and Android users can continue receiving updates like IOS player do. We should give it a chance and hope it will become better and better.
I agree the themed app doesn't really matter to me. Im playing thanksgiving version main reason catalog order slots issue but not on this version. I hope we get the MU counter.

lilylunalove
02-17-13, 02:47 PM
I've been waiting for the download goal. Nothing yet. I assume one should be coming?

The catalog is kinda awful. Well except for the shoes, but I don't like the built-in socks they come with. The outfit is just too silly and childish for my taste. And I don't like anything clowns anyway. But well, glad it's a 2hr one, gonna order for some gems.

creativebliss
02-17-13, 04:24 PM
I don't mind it. Actually, it was an extra catalogue. I put it with my halloween clearance items.

fairybeau
02-18-13, 01:13 AM
Are we getting the Gem award by installing the Carnival version? I could see it on google play but I did not dowload it, as I want to download it with the gem award.

02-18-13, 05:44 AM
I still don't have this yet. I guess it's because I play on a Kindle Fire :(

sweetstuff525
02-18-13, 08:28 AM
Are we getting the Gem award by installing the Carnival version? I could see it on google play but I did not dowload it, as I want to download it with the gem award.

I was waiting to see if my daughter got the goal but hasnt, I don't know if I should wait or just downloaded for her.... Usually the goal pop up a day after the app is released

jackar
02-18-13, 09:25 AM
Ewwwww. That's just disgusting.

Agreed, hope they didn't transfer the update date back as was before ...

imhavingfun
02-20-13, 08:46 AM
I just started playing Saturday and I'm wondering if I have to download a new "Fashion Story" everytime a new season/catalog comes out? I would think that we should be able to just update our current app instead of downloading a new one. Im not even sure which one to use now. Please help I'm so confused.

kooky panda
02-20-13, 11:35 AM
I just started playing Saturday and I'm wondering if I have to download a new "Fashion Story" everytime a new season/catalog comes out? I would think that we should be able to just update our current app instead of downloading a new one. Im not even sure which one to use now. Please help I'm so confused.
The seasonal games come out for some platforms and not others. Sometimes you will get them depending on what platform you play on.
The most current version of the game is the one with the highest version number(check under menu- help-small number at the bottom)
If the version numbers are the same you can usually play either one.

4chunia
02-20-13, 04:51 PM
I would love a more circus themed updates and a circus chest!

ariesblu
02-20-13, 08:36 PM

Haven't seen it yet. There actually aren't any goal rewards for downloading any of the games at the moment.

aurora829
02-21-13, 04:40 AM
I've been trying to download carnival version all morning from my google play and I keep getting the message "package file is invalid" is anyone else having that problem or is that just my phone?

lilylunalove
02-21-13, 11:08 AM
Got the goals finally today.

ariesblu
02-21-13, 06:28 PM
I've been trying to download carnival version all morning from my google play and I keep getting the message "package file is invalid" is anyone else having that problem or is that just my phone?

I haven't downloaded it yet and I'm at work so I can't, but I will be downloading it later today, as I saw the goal offer.

s8Angel
03-03-13, 10:21 PM

I sometimes get that message when i'm low on space/memory, try moving apps to sd card and deleting cache!