PDA

View Full Version : Lovecupine Pink Furs Didn't Post to Love Caravan

mackbolan
02-15-13, 12:03 PM
I just beat up another Lovecupine, but the 2 Pink Furs that appeared as a result did not Load on The Love Caravan page. My kingdom name is Prydain, Level 29, and Storm8 ID is Hott.

Please add the Pink Furs into inventory.

Thanks.

kooky panda
02-15-13, 12:06 PM
Did you hit the load button?

If so try restarting your device or forceclosing out the game.

marrrina
02-18-13, 06:13 PM
Are you positive you got furs? Many times I've ****ed lovecupines and gotten no fur -__-

mackbolan
02-20-13, 02:22 PM
I've invariably received two Lovecupine furs with each Lovecupine slaughtered. For some reason, it didn't load, but since it was only two, I'm not going to sweat it.

However, at the end of the Thomas and Agnes quest, I hit load to add 50 Glimmerdust to the packet he was going to send her. It didn't seem to register, so I closed the quest and reopened it. I then loaded the 50 again. Again, it remained at 0/50, but this time it opened the rest of the narrative and opened the Rainbow in the Love Shack. However, it took my Glimmerdust inventory down to zero.

Can someone please check my game history and replace the second batch that were taken out?

kooky panda
02-20-13, 03:43 PM
I've invariably received two Lovecupine furs with each Lovecupine slaughtered. For some reason, it didn't load, but since it was only two, I'm not going to sweat it.

However, at the end of the Thomas and Agnes quest, I hit load to add 50 Glimmerdust to the packet he was going to send her. It didn't seem to register, so I closed the quest and reopened it. I then loaded the 50 again. Again, it remained at 0/50, but this time it opened the rest of the narrative and opened the Rainbow in the Love Shack. However, it took my Glimmerdust inventory down to zero.

Can someone please check my game history and replace the second batch that were taken out?
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.