PDA

View Full Version : beginner

JustKenyon
02-15-13, 11:38 AM
Hi, sorry for my dumb questions and bad grammer, because i'm only 12 years old and i don't speak English.

Do you have to buy magic or can you breed it by "putting" water and fire dragons together? I thought you could only buy it but on another thread i thought that someone said you could also get it from breeding water and fire because magic is purple and blue (water) and red (fire) is purple.

other questions that i have are:

- How is it possible that some people got 80 dragons and other people have 60?
- Why do you have to pay to remove the trees if you also need to pay to expand?
- Are there some combos where out i can get some cool dragons like which dragons (specificly with name) do i have to "put together" so i can get a left heart dragon or a right hart dragon.
- Why do i have 6 species ( fire -red-, forest -green-, water -blue-, air -yellow-, magic -purple-, and the special ones -star with all colours-) and do some people have hearts in white and pink and purple.
- There was a task to reach by bakery story v day level 9. I already did that but i don't get any gold for that, does anyone knows why that is.
- On many of this threads i also find people who have hundreds of thousands of coins. Where get those people that amount of money from, can you earn all that by just save, because that must take for ever

thanks in advance,

JustKenyon, The Netherlands :o

cedkugedchgd
02-15-13, 11:57 AM
Hi, sorry for my dumb questions and bad grammer, because i'm only 12 years old and i don't speak English.

Do you have to buy magic or can you breed it by "putting" water and fire dragons together? I thought you could only buy it but on another thread i thought that someone said you could also get it from breeding water and fire because magic is purple and blue (water) and red (fire) is purple.

other questions that i have are:

- How is it possible that some people got 80 dragons and other people have 60?
- Why do you have to pay to remove the trees if you also need to pay to expand?
- Are there some combos where out i can get some cool dragons like which dragons (specificly with name) do i have to "put together" so i can get a left heart dragon or a right hart dragon.
- Why do i have 6 species ( fire -red-, forest -green-, water -blue-, air -yellow-, magic -purple-, and the special ones -star with all colours-) and do some people have hearts in white and pink and purple.
- There was a task to reach by bakery story v day level 9. I already did that but i don't get any gold for that, does anyone knows why that is.
- On many of this threads i also find people who have hundreds of thousands of coins. Where get those people that amount of money from, can you earn all that by just save, because that must take for ever

thanks in advance,

JustKenyon, The Netherlands :o

you can trust me, you can really breed magic dragon from red and blue! it takes 20 golds to speed up :) other possibilities with that combo are atheltic and right/left heart which take 11 and 12 hours!

question 1: what do you mean? some people just have more luck than others! xD and not to forget, in halloween TL released four halloween dragons for a limited time, that means they're gone now. and for thanksgiving there was a turkey dragon which is also not breedable anymore :(

question 2: i've also wondered about that, i think that's just one of teamlava's bad decisions :D

question 3: there are no special combos to give you these cool dragons, everyone has his "lucky combos". for left/right heart dragon i would suggest you any combo with red and water element in it! :)

question 4: on which device are you playing? i think kindle hasn't received the new pink element yet, they have to wait a little. android and iOs should both be able to breed the pink/heart dragons. if you don't know: you can get pink dragon by breeding light and fire dragon together! :)

question 5: after you've reached that certain level you should receive a task which tells you to buy any decoration. if you don't have such a task just try restarting your game.

question 6: people with many rare/super/ultra rare dragons receive more coins cause these certain dragons earn a lot more! so just try breeding some rare dragons and you'll be as rich as one of them one day but that takes time so be patient! :D

i hope that helped, have fun! :)

JustKenyon
02-16-13, 06:08 PM
Wow, thanks you've explaind it on a way i can understand it. It was also really helpful that you've explaind some things from your "perspection". I've got the new dragons now, my problem was that i didn't instal the new version, i've searchd for but i thougt that dragon story v-day was another game wat actually was the new version what i needed. My only question now is where can i buy that "new" magic spell house where you can get dragons from. I can't find it any where in the market so i hope you can maybe answere that question. You've helped me awesome so thanks a lot for that!

kwhales
02-16-13, 06:37 PM
For this trading and spell shops, you need to have an iOS device. If you are iOS, at about level 7 they should available to you. I have a level 15 island and they are available. You will also have an ablum too, again if you are iOS. Two dragons come with this once you have a certain number of different dragons.

JustKenyon
02-17-13, 04:38 PM
Ok thanks, but about the left/right hart dragon; i was breeding bleu and red in the hope that i get a magic or a right/left hart dragon. When i tapped on the temple i saw that a firestorm dragon egg came into the nest. I was getting a little frustrated and planted some crops and closed the app. After 3 minutes or so i got a message that the crops were ready and i opent de app again. In my screen came a dark red right/left hart dragon egg and i couldn't believe my eyes. I think it was a bugg or that the app crashte and it was because of that why i've got a firestorm dragon, but i'm really happy now. So i thank you again for telling that you can get from bleu and red magic or a left/right hart dragon!

JustKenyon
02-17-13, 04:40 PM
Btw I was getting a little frustrated because i got the firestorm egg for the third time in a row.

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 05:37 PM
If it's red then it' a right heart, it's supposed to be rarer than the blue heart. Good! :) maybe that happened because your game was out of sync with the servers.
The game is in your device but the progress is stored in Team Lava servers online. Sometimes the game doesn't fully load what it's supposed to load, and the wrong egg appears. ;)
You can also get an athletic when breeding fire and magic. Good luck!

ivanazagreb
02-18-13, 01:05 AM
Also not getting the dragon you want will happen to you alot! That's becouse there are manny dragons that have the same colour combination, you just have to be perststant and don't give up! You can find great advice on this forum abou all the combinations that have worked for players. By the way your english is great! :) This is an amazing game and I hope you'll enjoy it....

looney_gul
02-18-13, 06:15 AM
how do you get light dragon?

ivanazagreb
02-18-13, 06:40 AM
how do you get light dragon?

You have to buy it from the market! It costs 150000 coins.

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 07:09 AM
You have to buy it from the market! It costs 150000 coins.

And the habitat is another 150,000 silver coins. :p so wait until you are above level 20, at least.

JustKenyon
02-18-13, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the explenation ;D

JustKenyon
02-18-13, 08:32 AM
Okay thanks! Your righ about the game its awesome, i play it where ever i got a wifi conection. :D it's addicting!