PDA

View Full Version : Re-release requests

betsyb514
02-15-13, 06:24 AM
I, for one, would like the chance to get some things I missed. I simply just found out about this game too late! I love this game, but it drives me nuts every time I see these things on a neighbor's island. So instead of something new for the next week or so, how about some oldies, but goodies! I'll be ready for something new by Saint Patrick's Day! This might also give Team Lava a chance to get a little more caught up with our Android and Kindle neighbors!

hamadrys
02-15-13, 06:40 AM
The Boo dragon most of all for me. It is sooo cute as a baby (and to be kept as a baby only), and I could not breed it in time. I just got the Zombie on Halloween, I miss witch, pumpkin, boo and turkey.

betsyb514
02-15-13, 07:01 AM
The Boo dragon most of all for me. It is sooo cute as a baby (and to be kept as a baby only), and I could not breed it in time. I just got the Zombie on Halloween, I miss witch, pumpkin, boo and turkey.

Sorry, I totally forgot about the Pumpkin! Boo was my favorite too, he left just as I started playing!

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 07:23 AM
Witchhhhhhhhh it's the only LE I wasnt able to get

J85909266
02-15-13, 10:58 AM
Boo and witch, since I was never able to breed them.

kooky panda
02-15-13, 11:54 AM
You can suggest new items and items you would like brought back to the current Dragon Suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45836-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Feb-6)