PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Carnivals Edition - problem

shewar
02-15-13, 04:25 AM
I have installed the Carnival edition of Restaurant Story today as requested by the other games modules that I am playing.

Had a bit of problem initially but resolved this. Once the Carnivals edition was installed and working properly (this did not take long) I found that all my food that was cooking had gone off - which is a whole heap and the drinks and the counter with already cooked food was cleared.

I have the maximum amount of appliances and maybe a couple more and the restaurant was well stocked with food.

I am now cooking fresh food even though it did give the option to recover all the food for 16 gems.
Also since i have food as gifts that is initially supplying the restaurant until the new batch of food has completed.

I am just posting this in case anyone installing this edition can be aware that this could happen.

starstar2
02-15-13, 04:33 AM
Hmm, I don't have carnival edition on iOS.

LalaSmooth
02-15-13, 04:50 AM
Hmmmm where is this?

shewar
02-15-13, 04:53 AM
I am on Android and it is in Google Play, it was dragon story, and the other game modules requested that i installed this edition even giving me gold in dragon story to do so and gems in the other modules. I will get a screen shot if that will help.

shewar
02-15-13, 05:07 AM
Google Play Carnivals Edition:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2jaamqg.png

chewytwix
02-15-13, 05:54 AM
I got it on my android not ios

cleodux
02-15-13, 05:58 AM
I have not installed since I'm still baking the valentine food, I scared the new version doesn't carry holiday recipe. But if the food is gone on the counter did your money also increase? If not better to email the support.

freesiawoods
02-15-13, 07:43 AM
Happened to me when i installed the valentines edition :(

bigbux3
02-15-13, 07:44 AM
So this is only Android. Interesting... Carnivals?

shewar
02-15-13, 08:16 AM
I have not installed since I'm still baking the valentine food, I scared the new version doesn't carry holiday recipe. But if the food is gone on the counter did your money also increase? If not better to email the support.

To be honest I am not sure how much money I had so would be unable to answer that question. I am in the position where anything that i need to purchase I can currently afford kept making money as I was able to keep my cooked food/drink stock up at the same time.

As I am cooking a fresh batch I don't think it will take too long to get back upto where i was before. Also I think I will be more wary of any updated edition before installing as this could have been even worse.

Nikki_Finn
02-15-13, 09:42 AM
i have a problem with this edition.
but it's not the same as yours.

it won't let me swipe properly.
it's the same problem the i had with the valentines version (and also with bakery's valentines version).
i don't know why they keep making the games with this problem?
luckily, i can still use another version which is working fine.

BoredOOMM
02-15-13, 11:11 AM
The Carnival crashes on open, headed back to plain RS with gray floors and white tables to stop the graphics drain on my 2 year old device.

hungryres
02-15-13, 11:47 AM

I feel the same regarding vday receipe.
Even though I dl new version via goal pop up, I havent opened the app yet. So gem reward still haven't credit to me. And so far there seem no discussion thread on carnival goal yet, wonder if we r getting series of cooking goal like the previous two version:confused:

cherryberry9
02-15-13, 04:58 PM
Are there goals?

shewar
02-15-13, 06:01 PM
Are there goals?
Well the goal that i have at the moment is called the Main Course - Cook 30 Steak au Vin and Server 30 Steak au Vin - I am pretty sure this is one that was there before and nothing else

Baraze
02-15-13, 06:02 PM
Are there goals?

No goals, just the three blah items.

I downloaded it on android. Thanks for the free gems! But theyre now on ios as an afterthought.

bigbux3
02-15-13, 06:09 PM
No goals, just the three blah items.

I downloaded it on android. Thanks for the free gems! But theyre now on ios as an afterthought.

I didn't find it on iOS.

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 06:29 PM
I didn't find it on iOS.

On ios we just got the 3 items ... Only android got seperate app

bigbux3
02-15-13, 07:15 PM
On ios we just got the 3 items ... Only android got seperate app

Oh. Thanks for clarifying.

LalaSmooth
02-16-13, 08:05 AM
What 3 items?

sweetstuff525
02-16-13, 08:12 AM
What 3 items?

Mustache cupcake recipe
A balloon decor
A wall poster

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 05:17 PM
I may have posted my question in the wrong place. I apologize if I did.

I'm Android and my question has to do with a goal ... Phoebe's Big Break ... the goal calls for 10 Heart Pizzas, but I don't see them in the Cook Book. Also, upon opening my game, there's a popup listing "Mustashe cupcakes", but I don't see those in the Cook Book either. Is there a problem??

MomsHouseofSweets
02-16-13, 07:01 PM
I may have posted my question in the wrong place. I apologize if I did.

I'm Android and my question has to do with a goal ... Phoebe's Big Break ... the goal calls for 10 Heart Pizzas, but I don't see them in the Cook Book. Also, upon opening my game, there's a popup listing "Mustashe cupcakes", but I don't see those in the Cook Book either. Is there a problem??

Please disregard my post ... help was received by another RS Player. :)